Carlisle Away (1 Viewer)

Predictions:

I'll start,

Carlisle 2-4 Coventry City

Can see another high scoring game but carlisle are a team we should give a hiding too.

CJ_covblaze

With all due respect we should hammer them. With an average of 6.3 goals per game so far though I'm going for a 4-3 either way!

Apart from the Blackburn cup game they've been ripped apart, We score goals for fun and we both concede for fun, Another 5-4 wouldn't surprise me to be honest.

FRY-CCFC

4-1 cov they have lewis guy up front and lee miller has been suspended so they aren't as much of a goal threat as a team like bristol were. They also have an abysmal defence and some of their fans want them to lose just so that abbott gets the sack as they are not particularly big fans of his.

skybluepm2

I went to this shed on a freezing Sunday in January last year when we lost 1-0 and vowed to never return. Shock horror I am going up tomorrow (I assume you can pay on the door?!) hoping for a 3-0 (yes NIL!) rout. Ok, 3-2 in our favour it does seem to be our favourite scoreline.

Do not buy a pie or a lumpy hot chocolate NOPM Carlisle style!! Any decent boozers nearby?!

Sky Blue Harry H

I went to this shed on a freezing Sunday in January last year when we lost 1-0 and vowed to never return. Shock horror I am going up tomorrow (I assume you can pay on the door?!) hoping for a 3-0 (yes NIL!) rout. Ok, 3-2 in our favour it does seem to be our favourite scoreline.

Do not buy a pie or a lumpy hot chocolate NOPM Carlisle style!! Any decent boozers nearby?!

Years ago, I went in a pub called the Beehive on Warwick Road ( we drew 0-0 in 1974 or 75 I think) - it's probably a LIDL store now :D

Steve.B50

Yes you can pay on the gate.
We have been told to head to the Rugby Club which is next door to the ground.
Think the Beehive s still there, or it was last January.

sky_blue_up_north

be a 0-0 typically city my first game of the season. Bought my ticket Thursday, just called their ticket office saved £3

valiant15

Thats strange cos on the club debt thread from a few days ago you were saying how good the atmosphere was at the Bristol game and how you were looking forward to getting back to fortress sixfields.

Tank Top

FRY-CCFC

carlisle team Gillespie, Potts, Feely, O'Hanlon, Black, Amoo, Noble, Berrett, Gillies, Guy, Beck if we don't beat that then we are gobshite

FRY-CCFC

lewis guy and mark beck up front a combined 9 goals in 60 games last season for st mirren and carlisle respectively...

Philosorapter

Finally tuned my radio correctly. Picking the match up from Glasgow.

Users who are viewing this thread