Carl Baker (1 Viewer)

Baginton

for the love of god, someone buy him pleaseeeeeeeeeee

coop

top goal scorer last year and he does a decent job so why would you want him gone

shy_tall_knight

I thought that the senior professionals Webster Leon C & Baker were pretty poor on Saturday. Baker misplaced a lot of passes and Daniels looked impressive when he came on.

RoboCCFC90

I thought that the senior professionals Webster Leon C & Baker were pretty poor on Saturday. Baker misplaced a lot of passes and Daniels looked impressive when he came on.

Leon didn't look fit IMO, Webster I would say was done by the smaller forwards and Baker hasn't played for 3 games, got to give him a chance..

Kingokings204

Carl Baker - club captain, gets goals, always plays with desire and an experienced all round professional football player. Close thread.

RoboCCFC90

Baker was not out injured, looked slower than normal. IMO looked better when he went off.

Correct, however Carl hadn't played in a game for 3 weeks, yes he might of trained and the lark, but it's always difficult when you haven't played at full intensity for a couple of weeks.

bringbackrattles

How on earth can anybody say get rid of Baker ?he's just been out through suspension but whatever he's a decent player and we need him.I went on Saturday and in my opinion nobody played that good.
But we have to keep all this squad if we can not deplete it.

RoboCCFC90

How on earth can anybody say get rid of Baker ?he's just been out through suspension but whatever he's a decent player and we need him.I went on Saturday and in my opinion nobody played that good.
But we have to keep all this squad if we can not deplete it.

I thought Conor Thomas was awesome Saturday, passed the ball well, broke up the opposition play brilliantly and chased all game.

bringbackrattles

Fair comment it was my first game so maybe expected a lot more.
But I can't understand how any fan would want Baker out of the club especially in our position ?

covboy1987

Carl Baker - club captain, gets goals, always plays with desire and an experienced all round professional football player. Close thread.

We have only one or two championship standard players in our team and he is one of them - little bit rusty on Saturday but provided the pass for our goal

johnwillomagic

I think everybody has their price.....would rather sell him for £1 million than Christie to be honest.....doubt many would be interested in him though despite being highly thought of in many of our fans eyes.

Completely disagree with Championship standard....he certainly didn't look it when he was in the division. He had a very good season last year but the level was League 1 that is about his ability.

Besides would much rather we clear out our bomb squad first which is not looking like happening unfortunately! :(

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Keep Baker!!!!
I don't agree with the OP, but why close this thread? Surely that's the whole point of a forum? Varying views and discussions on all sorts of subjects?

skybluebeduff

Keep Baker!!!!
I don't agree with the OP, but why close this thread? Surely that's the whole point of a forum? Varying views and discussions on all sorts of subjects?

But the OP leaves us with little to no discussion other than "wtf" and "eh". He could of at least give a reason why.

Baginton

A luxury, we can't afford.

Too many wreckless challanges, never stays in position and gives the ball away too often, too easily.

We now have a good replacement and need the money, because of all the nopm's !!

No way Champioinship level and never thinks before speaking publically

AND I HATE THE WAY HE KEEPS WALKING BACK IN THE FIRST TEAM

Any bids yet??.

skybluebeduff

• Baginton
    user-online.png

icon1.png

lets hope the idiot fans who slag players off when they make mistakes, stay away again in that case !!

Blog this Post Like

:facepalm:

Houchens Head

But the OP leaves us with little to no discussion other than "wtf" and "eh". He could of at least give a reason why.

And if you look at post #2 (by FRY-CCFC), he just says "Close this Nick". That's not very thought provoking is it? Just a Bolshie attitude.

Last edited:

Greggs

Highest paid player at the club. For one Carl Baker there are 6 Billy Daniels out there

Houchens Head

It still doesn't answer the question I asked re. why close a thread simply because of someone's differing views? If he is a WUM, then he has clearly achieved what he intended - he has wound you up!

L

longjohnskyblue

When he was set up by McGoldrick! Notably shy of goals when he left. Could use his wages for a hungry player

Houchens Head

Do you know how to debate? You clearly have no idea.

RoboCCFC90

Do you know how to debate? You clearly have no idea.

There's a difference between a debate and being silly which to implore us to sell our captain for no reason slightly puts you in that bracket..

FRY-CCFC

I don't want to debate a topic that some pisshead has just thought up to get himself a cheap laugh

Houchens Head

There's a difference between a debate and being silly which to implore us to sell our captain for no reason slightly puts you in that bracket..

Ooooo get you! :claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread