Carl Baker (2 Viewers)

tom88

Looking on Preston's forum and Carl Baker was spotted in the stands with his wife and kids.

Preston fans saying they are signing him which is laughable

Others are saying not a chance he was scouting for us. If this is the case hats of to you Mr Baker

He had already put on Facebook that he was going to the Preston game "on a scouting mission", as he obviously has the 3 match ban

Edit: His facebook post: Best of luck to the lads today, gutted Im still banned! Off to Preston on a scouting mission ‪#‎twogamestogo‬!

tom88

Some of us dont have Facebook - All Im saying is that its nice to see him helping out when he is suspended

RoboCCFC90

Just in case you didn't get answer to your question Tom, he was scouting.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I take it he was just scouting then? Dib, dib, dib! :D

dancers lance

Hang on a sec, can someone clear up what he was doing exactly? I'm getting a lot of mixed messages from this thread?

Do I need to start a panic 'Baker Gone' thread or what?

Sky Blue Harry H

5306d1279751861-scouting-girls-tv-album-scouting.jpg
B

Baker on the left, Alan Hansen and triallist on scouting mission at PNE. End of

dancers lance

Do we not have a full time scout?

Nope! he is part time, refuses to work weekends and evenings and can't see anything that is more than 3 foot away from him, Baker was sent basically as a punishment for getting suspended as Preston are up next.......or maybe not?????

Johnnythespider

I'm very suspicious of this, surely if he was scouting he would have been at rough close wearing shorts and a neckerchief and woggle

dancers lance

I'm very suspicious of this, surely if he was scouting he would have been at rough close wearing shorts and a neckerchief and woggle

Good old Rough Close, on a good night you could just make out the fine ladies of Tanyard Farm form there, with the Massey Ferguson lights on.

Users who are viewing this thread