Match Thread Cardiff - Home - wednesday the 15th (1 Viewer)

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

To be fair as you mentioned in the past ten/twenty years we have been poor relations so I take it as a sign we are on the rise and are beating such teams.
I think I’m just frustrated as to how were perceived - it’s not like we’re a club making our way up through the leagues from League two. We ourselves 20 years ago were in the premier league and then spent a significant time in the 2nd division.

we’re not punching above our weight, if anything we’ve come full circle and are back where we should be.

Middlesbrough and to an extent Cardiff are one thing, but we get it from Bournemouth who were literally a nothing seaside club 15 years ago and Reading who’s crowning achievement was the Simod Cup

Hobo

This is a real tough one... oh wait we are 3rd in form league ... oh wait Cardiff are second!

I would take a draw from this, yes dreaming of a win but then all those kneejerk posts about us and promotion.

Whatever the result we are in September 2021 and the league finishes in 2022. Its a long road folks.

Users who are viewing this thread