cardiff game-ticket report !!! (1 Viewer)

I was that sad I went on the website and counted every seat sold in the home end to see how many we sold,there is only one stand open,the west stand. The reasons for me doing this was I was bored,and quite interested to see how many home fans were going to our opening so called home game at the minute.the number of seats sold to home fans is 978.I know it's quite early but I would have thought at the ricoh there would be much more sold,so it's quite sad. As I go to sixfields I will hope to see more fans go to the game,but undoubtedly it's sad to say there won't be a vast increase of fans but because it's Cardiff I think the attendance as a whole will be around 3800/4000,but 2000 of them will be Cardiff fans,1800/2000 cov fans as its quite a big game,against a higher league side but not over 2000 as its an evening game, hope more fans will go and hope the mighty skyblues beat the Welsh side, !!! #PUSB !!!

Lord_Nampil

If at six fields Cardiff will only have 900 tickets! Other stand is being rebuilt!!! I hole it's not at sixfields, but stubbornness seems to be stopping progression....

If at six fields Cardiff will only have 900 tickets! Other stand is being rebuilt!!! I hole it's not at sixfields, but stubbornness seems to be stopping progression....
I hope we are back home too but if not I will go,and the north stand has been closed to the Coventry fans so they might open it to Cardiff fans which will be weird as they will be at both ends of the ground,that's something I haven't seen before !!! #PUSB !!!

Otis

I hope we are back home too but if not I will go,and the north stand has been closed to the Coventry fans so they might open it to Cardiff fans which will be weird as they will be at both ends of the ground,that's something I haven't seen before !!! #PUSB !!!

Not as weird as Coventry City playing thier home games 34 miles away.

W

westcountry_skyblue

12-1500 tops for this game on tv and away from home !!!

W

westcountry_skyblue

Not a chance of 3000,Cardiff are not that well supported away from home and their home crowds will drop considerably this season.
300 tops for them.
Is this a wind up btw?

Not a chance of 3000,Cardiff are not that well supported away from home and their home crowds will drop considerably this season.
300 tops for them.
Is this a wind up btw?
No wind up just my thoughts,btw I'm a optimist but I do honestly think it will be close to the 3000 mark just have to wait and see just lets hope we win !!! #PUSB !!!

Terry Gibson's perm

I too am an optimist I hope there are less than 1200 in the whole ground and it will show everybody what a farce this is.

Calista

I'll say this CoventryIsMyFaith, assuming you are genuine, I am in awe of your obvious enthusiasm in the face of the circumstances we are in. And reading your excited posts on this thread, I just found myself getting angrier and angrier with the people in charge of our club, who will pursue their agenda and keep issuing their weasel words until the end of time, whilst you and I (in our different ways) are made to suffer. As you still get a kick out of supporting the team, my genuine good wishes to you, and I hope you enjoy the Cardiff game. Here's hoping we both get back the football club we deserve one day.

I'll say this CoventryIsMyFaith, assuming you are genuine, I am in awe of your obvious enthusiasm in the face of the circumstances we are in. And reading your excited posts on this thread, I just found myself getting angrier and angrier with the people in charge of our club, who will pursue their agenda and keep issuing their weasel words until the end of time, whilst you and I (in our different ways) are made to suffer. As you still get a kick out of supporting the team, my genuine good wishes to you, and I hope you enjoy the Cardiff game. Here's hoping we both get back the football club we deserve one day.
Thanks Norman,its sad that so many of our fans won't get to see the team we love because of the arseholes involved won't talk to eachother.either way hope we are home soon for us fans who do indeed deserve to see our club back at home !!! #PUSB !!!

Woohoo...3,000 hey?! Let's go mad with exclamation marks! Fisher will certainly be pleased with that gate. Only 4,000 off his estimated gate 'if we are doing well'(!!!)
I didn't say it was great just said it was going to be around 3000 fans, and I always put that at the end of my posts because it reminds me and hopefully everyone else what we love ccfc,our sky blues.Btw I don't go to sixfields for fisher or SISU and neither does anyone else who attends,all we want to do is watch our team play competitive football,what's so bad about that ? And I do agree Fisher saying we would get 7000 fans when playing well,and 3000 fans when playing worse was stupid, as we struggle to get 2000 fans normally but our best attendance last season was like 4200 which leads me to believe that the attendance for the Cardiff game will be about 3000 fans all together !!! #PUSB !!!

Astute

Thanks Norman,its sad that so many of our fans won't get to see the team we love because of the arseholes involved won't talk to eachother.either way hope we are home soon for us fans who do indeed deserve to see our club back at home !!! #PUSB !!!

I agree with most of what you say. Arseholes not talking? Wide off the mark. Fisher even thought he had struck a good deal once just to be overruled by Joy.

From what I can see the biggest payday for SISU was when they bought some bad debt at 12% and ended up getting paid 100% of it. But there were other hedge funds also involved doing the same. She hasn't done very well since that deal. If she has the same investors on board they are playing with profits. But their profits would do better elsewhere these days. Once they pull the plug Joy will have to do something to make our club self sufficient. Until then expect to keep up with your commute to Northampton.

Gosford Green

A total boycott / protest would get coverage on Sky as its being played live. More national coverage probably not enough as we are like mice in the attic to Sky.

The fact that the club are playing in Northampton watched by 2000 fans is a catastrophe. The event that we might start the season there is an even bigger one.
[h=1][/h][h=1][/h]

Astute

A total boycott / protest would get coverage on Sky as its being played live. More national coverage probably not enough as we are like mice in the attic to Sky.

The fact that the club are playing in Northampton watched by 2000 fans is a catastrophe. The event that we might start the season there is an even bigger one.
[h=1][/h][h=1][/h]

It is an early round cup game. We would get thousands more in Coventry over Northampton, but a low crowd in an early game in a cup isn't big news.

Users who are viewing this thread