Cardiff....anyone going (1 Viewer)

jas365

The 4 of us will be there as always, not holding out much hope of a first away win though......

Macca

I could only dream of having the spare money and understanding boss to go to an away game midweek. Oh and Cardiff makes Leicester look 20th century

pusbccfc

I've heard 77 sold?

Lord_Nampil

sold over 120 police think there will be around 400 cov fans there (from there twitter feed which is better than the clubs regarding ticket sales!!!)

sky_blue_up_north

Just to far for me on Tuesday night, but will be there in spirit hoping for 3 magical points

Got my ticket, and yes I've heard that just under 150 had been sold by Friday.

After yesterday, I'm not too sure that many more will go....the big one will be Bristol City

wingy

Got my ticket, and yes I've heard that just under 150 had been sold by Friday.

After yesterday, I'm not too sure that many more will go....the big one will be Bristol City
On the home front they shoulld learn a lesson from the Barnsley game and continue to offer the £15 deal or better ,made a difference of 2000 extra city walk up and £20 k more in the bank,have to get as many up there as possible to do our bit.

pusbccfc

They should do what west brom have done, if you have travelled on the coach this season you get free travel to the game.
With this we could take 4000.

ccfcdan

They should do what west brom have done, if you have travelled on the coach this season you get free travel to the game.
With this we could take 4000.

Even with free coach travel we'd only take 1000 or so. To many people have work in the morning etc. Im not going as i start at 6am. Fair play to those that do travel though!

sky_blue_up_north

The club should subsidise the Bristol trip and make sure we sell out that will be the biggest game for this club for years

rickyCCFC

Or our fans should just turn up anyway regardless of the cost? It's a massive game so our fans shouldn't be looking for the club to do cheap tickets they should be there regardless.

ccfcway

charlton away
leeds at home
forst away

etc etc

cant be bothered listing them all, but in the last 5 years or so, we have a horrible record during the "must win" games

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
........cant be bothered listing them all, but in the last 5 years or so, we have a horrible record during the "must win" games

We've been saying every game is "a must win game" since way before christmas. No change there, then! :whistle:

ccfcway

every home game and bristol away is must win

15 poinst will do it

sad thing is, a very small part of me believes / hopes that we could win the home games.

no part of me at all thinks we will get anything from the ashton gate fixture

:thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread