Cardiff 2-1 QPR h-t (1 Viewer)

Regis87

Why did we hate Bellamy and Boothroyd so much ? Would love them back

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Haha cus Bellamy is a prick regardless of how he plays... Boothroyd is probably too good for us now though. This is probably in the wrong forum by the way but hey ho !
Been some quality football in this game. And I'm happy cus their knocking Norwich off the promotion place :D

Nonleagueherewecome

I hate Bellamy as he had the worst season of his career playing for us. Miss after miss after miss, usually from around 10 yards out! I know we should never have signed a guy just on the way back from a broken leg, but that was Gordon for you, not one to research these things. Hard to think of a worse replacement for the classy Keane, either. Oh yeah, and I heard that at West Ham, he and Bowyer were always the first out of training when others stayed behind. Not yer model pro exactly.

skybluesteve76

Because when bellend left us he said something along the lines of how shite the club is, how shite Cov is and how shite the fans are! And if your talking Jay Bothroyd and not Aidy Boothroyd it's because he was an idle bastard with us and he always seems to play really well against us!

covey1987

i just hate them both plus that knob Burke. i have welsh in laws all bluebirds i could bare them going up. would never hear the end of it. would love them to lose to swansea in the play offs!!

Users who are viewing this thread