Card Display Protest (1 Viewer)

Just a thought for a protest to create some continued media attention to our predicament.

Would a card display work for the JPT game, should we get a decent crowd through the gates be worthwhile?

Surely a massive ‘SISU OUT’ with cards in the stands live on SKY SPORTS would give us some peaceful protest?
Our displays at Arsenal & Bradford come to mind.
PUSB

skybluetony176

A load of individual cards spelling FOR SALE, CCFC with SISU's office number would be better. Can't help but feel we should be advertising that the clubs for sale to help push the issue.

Bob Latchford

I'm all for getting these owners out . but . I'd say, concentrate all the fans energy on vocal support for the players for this particular game only. what I saw of Wycombe , think the players will need it .

covcity4life

It's ok you will be sat at home watching on sky from the armchair.

might be yeah. if i do go its solely for increased chance sof wembley tickets.

doubt i will go to another league game this season.

enough is enough and its time for a change - owen hart

ClarkeZ

I like the FOR SALE idea.
Trouble is Sky Cameras face the Corporate stand.
A large banner (or series of) which could be walked onto the edge of the pitch and placed just prior to kick off?
Removed easily so little/no delay. Peaceful, nothing silly. In full view of the cameras as they pan out full pitch for the KO which they usually do?

Nick

Administrator
Conga accross the pitch.
Surely nobody could get banned if they were part of a big Conga. It would be laughed out of court.
Awesome idea Nick you have really stepped up on that one!

Does that mean if somebody carries out a crime dressed up in fancy dress wearing a strap on they get away with it because they look funny?

You would assume all stands will be open so you can get round for more space for a conga ;)

covcity4life

God, everything about this comment pisses me off.

if it makes you feel better i prob will end up going to a home game before end of season

but facts are facts. i went to 15 games last season. this year 3

and others are not going either now. its not because were shit.we have always been shit. but now there seems to be no hope and its getting to depressing.

Nick

Administrator
if it makes you feel better i prob will end up going to a home game before end of season

but facts are facts. i went to 15 games last season. this year 3

and others are not going either now. its not because were shit.we have always been shit. but now there seems to be no hope and its getting to depressing.

And because it's not on sky and there isnt always a chance of wembley!

sky blue john

Does that mean if somebody carries out a crime dressed up in fancy dress wearing a strap on they get away with it because they look funny?

You would assume all stands will be open so you can get round for more space for a conga ;)

A strap on would be ok but i'm sure fancy dress would be indecent behaviour.

steve82

Cards are a good idea, pack out the north stand behind the goal to get better coverage, I'm more for a huge protest banner like abroad or this one at Celtic. Need fans to turn up for one game tho to achieve it.
3bb95730b1db75a1e65dad56ad1642d4.jpg

ccfc_ukr

A load of individual cards spelling FOR SALE, CCFC with SISU's office number would be better. Can't help but feel we should be advertising that the clubs for sale to help push the issue.
trouble is when its on an individual sheet of paper it doesnt translate very well on TV people probably wont be able to read it... something organised and "large scale" with the message like you suggest would look better... its just the logistics... and with all the various factions on here who knows what it would actually look like!

pastythegreat

might be yeah. if i do go its solely for increased chance sof wembley tickets.

doubt i will go to another league game this season.

enough is enough and its time for a change - owen hart
Only way armchair fans are getting Wembley tickets (as long as we get there), is at inflated prices from season ticket holding ticket touts

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

covcity4life

Only way armchair fans are getting Wembley tickets (as long as we get there), is at inflated prices from season ticket holding ticket touts

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

i wouldnt class myself as an armchair fan! go to avg of 15 games a season since we moved to the ricoh.

but this year for sure not been to many, just the 3.

Bob Latchford

Users who are viewing this thread