Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Carabao Cup Draw

Bored New Year GIF
 
Their fans hate Ben Wilson so he’s in for a good reception if he plays
 
My Wimbledon fan mate will be happy. Easy draw for them.
 
imagine this will be Wed 9th with us playing Sunday before
 
New ground for most people, winnable game, great draw.
I went last season to tick it off I needn’t have bothered now:LOL:

Make sure you go to Tooting Broadway on the tube though as it’s actually nowhere near Wimbledon station
 
Guess the team:

Moore
DiTrolio Fadz Reid
Burroughs Rus Eccles Batanwi
Howley
Godden Obikwu
 
I quite fancy the day out in London but Robins shows no respect to the cup competitions I’m afraid so would be watching reserves for sure.
 
I quite fancy the day out in London but Robins shows no respect to the cup competitions I’m afraid so would be watching reserves for sure.

Yes, you're right. In terms of cup competitions I think he is right to do so in the League Cup, but not the FA Cup. Many of our fans seem happy to travel and pay good money though to watch us in friendlies which are effectively glorified fitness sessions, so I don't see why they wouldn't also go to Wimbledon to watch how some of our fringe players get on in a competitive game.
 
Guess the team:

Moore
DiTrolio Fadz Reid
Burroughs Rus Eccles Batanwi
Howley
Godden Obikwu
Al-Hamadi will defo play against his old club.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
 
I quite fancy the day out in London but Robins shows no respect to the cup competitions I’m afraid so would be watching reserves for sure.
Would be nice to compare and contrast their new ground to the old ones, too. Last time I went they were boycotting and had more stewards than fans! Terrible game, David Thompson scored the winner.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom