Carabao Cup 1st Round - Bristol City (H) (1 Viewer)

Kingokings204

I hate inter league cup matches. Just don’t get the point. So boring and even worse when neither side will care

Sky Blue Harry H

Don't mind that draw to be honest. Home game, winnable (if we want it). Much prefer it to a game like Norwich away (which Blues got). No travel for team, or fans, so less disruptive. Sooner play a team that will bring a few fans than against a lower league side where there is no atmosphere. I know no-one likes the competition, but we should still get an 8k attendance (first entry in guess the crowd), which will bring in a few quid.

Brighton Sky Blue

Don't mind that draw to be honest. Home game, winnable (if we want it). Much prefer it to a game like Norwich away (which Blues got). No travel for team, or fans, so less disruptive. Sooner play a team that will bring a few fans than against a lower league side where there is no atmosphere. I know no-one likes the competition, but we should still get an 8k attendance (first entry in guess the crowd), which will bring in a few quid.

You’d hope Palmer would be up for it at least.

JulianDarbyFTW

No-one really cares about the League Cup nowadays, it's nothing more than Just an extra game or two onto the calendar. Although I suppose it helps early season fitness. But I couldn't even tell you who won it last season. It's just such a bland competition.

Bugsy

No-one really cares about the League Cup nowadays, it's nothing more than Just an extra game or two onto the calendar. Although I suppose it helps early season fitness. But I couldn't even tell you who won it last season. It's just such a bland competition.

Liverpool won it, we were knock out by Northampton last season, i would love to win it one of the domestic cups we haven't won...PUSB

pusbccfc

So boring, let's be honest.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I think they were who I was thinking of but as a poster below said the lost in the final. While very unlikely this is maybe the cup we have most chance of winning as the top clubs rotate. Getting into Europe which would just be off the charts amazing.
It would be great to get into Europe and bring shedloads of money but I think it would impact our season too much

Users who are viewing this thread