Car Parking (1 Viewer)

Tonylinc

Since there will be such a huge attendance on Tuesday night I thought that I would play it safe and pay for parking at the Ricoh rather than leave it to chance. The ticket arrived this morning with a picture of Robbie Keane on it. Don't they know that he does not play for us any more and has not done so for some considerable time!!!!!

squeeam

Since there will be such a huge attendance on Tuesday night I thought that I would play it safe and pay for parking at the Ricoh rather than leave it to chance. The ticket arrived this morning with a picture of Robbie Keane on it. Don't they know that he does not play for us any more and has not done so for some considerable time!!!!!
<br />
<br />
My pass had the same pic. A bit surprised to say the least but it brought back some nice memories.

Grendel

Otis

i know someone was convinced that there would be no security on the Tesco car park Tuesday night, but there will simply have to be.

Otherwise the car park will be absolutely chock a block with football fans and there will be nowhere for shoppers to park and that is what the car park is there for at the end of the day.

There will have to be security on or it will be complete madness.

I usually park there but will be walking it on Tuesday.

Sba180

Back in the day when used to walk up after a skinful in the grange. Then a skinful in there at night too. Happy days.....from what i remember

neilyboy67

when i drive to a match like crewe, im glad ive got an auntie who lives on wheelwright lane with a parking permit and spare space!

Otis

Will indeed be.

Simply cannot believe that there won't be security at Tesco and all the pub and club car parks are going to be full for sure.

Dropping my daughter off at drama at 5 o'clock at Barrs Hill and am going to leave the car there for the missus to pick up and I'll walk it from there.

Users who are viewing this thread