car parking (1 Viewer)

jan87

Prices for car parking for tomorrow's game is £10. I contacted the Ricoh to say this price was a bit steep considering the match ticket price is £5. He said he was not aware of any ticket prices so take it or leave it. As I live over a 100 miles away parking close to the ground is essential as I will arrive near to kick -off.

brinner

park at tesco, doubt they will be checking anybody after the game, ive parked there most games this season without any probs.

pusbccfc

Social club behind tesco on the folshill road. 3quid

wingy

Not sure they will. Car parks are on ACL land and we are not entitled to any match day revenue streams as far as I'm aware.
According to OSB they already take a percentage of parking fees ,and it appears that they have been offered ACL's share of matchday revenues in the latest offer Mark and that equates to £100K. currently so should they get that access it would'nt really affect FFP a great deal.

Ashdown1

Yes the club do get a cut in the onsite parking. It is a bit steep if you are on your own. There is a small private car park right by the roundabout outside the Ricoh that charges £7 if that helps.

rob9872

The turning beforre that has a tea bar and only charges £5 (car sales yard). Can be difficult to get out at the end though so you'll need to be patient.

Users who are viewing this thread