CAR Park C Issue - Need to change Car Reg for Tomorrow (1 Viewer)

westofrayne

Afternoon all.

Paid for parking in CP C for tomorrows game, added Reg, all as per usual normal until ................

My Son's car engine let go yesterday evening, got the car to the dealers (under warranty) but at 19 he can't a have a courtesy car (too young!!) anyway his using my car and I have my daughters but the Reg needs to change on the Car Park booking, anybody know an email address/number to contact them on please? #PUSB

MatthewWallis

They don’t really check, just wave your email confirmation out the window and they’ll let you in

westofrayne

They don’t really check, just wave your email confirmation out the window and they’ll let you in
It's number plate recognition now, run by Glide, so you end up with a massive fine, usually I won't have an issue fighting it but the car i'm coming in is a company car, the company will pay the fine and add up to £50 to it and claim it from my pay packet

westofrayne

Log-in to your account and you can amend it.
Usually would but I don't have an account for CP A/B/C, I have a Season Ticket for CtK Car Park but I've a compressed nerve in my back so been pack adhoc in CP A/B/C last few home games, but not created an account (Note to myself to to create an account ASAP)

Thank for the suggestion though

Adge

Save yourself a few bob if you don’t mind a small walk and park in the street?

westofrayne

Save yourself a few bob if you don’t mind a small walk and park in the street?
usually happy to walk but my compressed nerve in my back means by the timer I walk from CP C I have no feeling in my legs. Can't wait for the operation to sort it out

MatthewWallis

It's number plate recognition now, run by Glide, so you end up with a massive fine, usually I won't have an issue fighting it but the car i'm coming in is a company car, the company will pay the fine and add up to £50 to it and claim it from my pay packet

How does that work if you pay on the day then?

Sbarcher

Not much of an April Fool matey. Could almost be real.

Users who are viewing this thread