Car Park C - APCOA feedback (1 Viewer)

cov4theprem

I emailed APCOA and asked why the price had doubled to £10, and when were CCFC made aware of this change - there response was 'I do apologize that you are not happy with the new pricing, these prices have been agreed with CCFC and I can only inform you to direct your enquiry to CCFC '

Clearly from that message the club has known for a long time but neglected to inform the fans. In addition, the price was agreed with CCFC, yet the club distance themselves stating it is out of there control....

I do wish the club was more transparent as we are not idiots and the truth always comes out sooner or later.

ccfcway

pay it or go elsewhere. One day these people will not be the owners and things will change, but for now, pay it or go somewhere else

Grendel

I emailed APCOA and asked why the price had doubled to £10, and when were CCFC made aware of this change - there response was 'I do apologize that you are not happy with the new pricing, these prices have been agreed with CCFC and I can only inform you to direct your enquiry to CCFC '

Clearly from that message the club has known for a long time but neglected to inform the fans. In addition, the price was agreed with CCFC, yet the club distance themselves stating it is out of there control....

I do wish the club was more transparent as we are not idiots and the truth always comes out sooner or later.

I think ACL are taking the piss out of you.

bradwellskyblues

I have spoken to apoca on three occasions each time I have been told different things ,it is obvious surely if acl have employed apoca to manage the car parks that the price will go up as 3 people want a cut

cov4theprem

I don't mind a price increase - £5 was very reasonable, what I don't like is the club hiding the news, then asking us to email them for prices - rather than listing them, then stating out of their control etc.

Nick

Administrator
I don't mind a price increase - £5 was very reasonable, what I don't like is the club hiding the news, then asking us to email them for prices - rather than listing them, then stating out of their control etc.
So they have set the prices?

Kingokings204

£10 is too expensive.

If no one parks there then the price will soon come down.

As someone who parked there for every home game I went to last year (10 games) I will be parking for free now in the street somewhere in holbrooks.

Nick

Administrator
£10 is too expensive.

If no one parks there then the price will soon come down.

As someone who parked there for every home game I went to last year (10 games) I will be parking for free now in the street somewhere in holbrooks.
Exactly.

Only people I feel door is disabled people or oaps who can't walk that far :(

Skyblueloyal

Does anyone have a link to carp arming as I want to book for the game on Tuesday night I want to book car park C

Thanks

wingy

Wonder how all the other venues faired on Saturday
Still £4 on Saturday so no one has taken advantage as yet
Just the normal traffic at venues along Foleshill Rd.

Users who are viewing this thread