Car Park B traffic lights not working (1 Viewer)

Anthony_Kav

Mar 15, 2012
Does anyone know why the Ricoh didn't use the car park B traffic lights two games ago, I was parked in there and it made it the way that they did it last season. I saw a few people ask the guy standing at the light. I'm just being noisy. So does anyone know? :)

Otis

Mar 26, 2011
Does anyone know why the Ricoh didn't use the car park B traffic lights two games ago, I was parked in there and it made it the way that they did it last season. I saw a few people ask the guy standing at the light. I'm just being noisy. So does anyone know? :)

Why are you noisy? Can't you keep it down a bit, or do you have to tell the whole world?

Anthony_Kav

Mar 15, 2012
The Car Park C traffic lights are working but it would be better if they weren't.

I think it'd be good over in car park C when they've finished the road works, so instead of always left in and out of the car park, away from the city, you can go right!

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
Just get to the ground 2 minutes before kick off and then due to crowd congestion you get to park in car park A so I'm told.

rob9872

Mar 21, 2011
It wasnt the traffic lights, the problem was that the electric gates weren't working.

Users who are viewing this thread