Caption time.....Waggot- Fisher and Pressley (1 Viewer)

ohitsaidwalker king power

Picture1.jpg

Ok.... I'll start with.

Mr Waggot denies starting "Tim Fisher what a wa*ker chant"

Last edited:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Following Steven Pressley's dismissal from the dugout, Tim Fisher pretends to be on the phone to avoid any awkward conversation over the clubs future plans, and Steve Waggott gets into practice for his future role as manager after taking inspiration from Ken Delieu's cameo appearance!

wingy

Steven Pressley gives away the secret of his expansive football philosophy as he rolls himself a Fat one.

Astute

'Why did the ref send me to sit next to Timothy? All I did was have a few words with him and kick a bottle. I'd have got less for murder'

skybluetony176

Timmy is feeling awkward as he can't remember what SP stands for on SP's track suit so is frantically calling every number on his phone. Unfortunately the only person he can get to answer on the other end to him is Joy.

Samo

Waggot: Move it boys, just imagine Joy is chasin ya!
Fisher: Christie? Yes he is....... well how much have you got?
Pressley: Hmmm... Millwall... It can't be any worse!

ecky

Elvis finds a 2p piece and wonders if its the one he lost 15 years ago..
fisher lets ann lucas know that ccfc will be back at the ricoh next week and will pay the going rate for ricoh..
waggott shouts out he wants chips with his pie to young phillips below...

joy wears the lovely knitted scarf given to her by grendel..

WestEndAgro

Until SISU confirm the nature of their discussion i'm not prepared to comment

Hobo

"this is a nice ground why arent we playing here?"
Pressley "its a charity game and this is the Ricoh."

Tonylinc

Elvis finds a 2p piece and wonders if its the one he lost 15 years ago..
fisher lets ann lucas know that ccfc will be back at the ricoh next week and will pay the going rate for ricoh..
waggott shouts out he wants chips with his pie to young phillips below...

joy wears the lovely knitted scarf given to her by grendel..
Given a "like", purely for the Grendel reference. Priceless!

The Gentleman

After yet another chant of "you fat bastard", Waggot comes back with "we will see you up in court, we will see you up in court".

All the while, Joy sits there thinking "why are they playing with a round ball?"

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Tim:
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a ransom, I can tell you I don't have any money. But what I do have are a particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let Joy go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kiss you!

You'll Never Beat McPake

Fisher,"Police? a strange, scottish bearded chap has just sat beside me and is shouting SISU get out."
Waggot, "Tim, he is saying Cyrus get out and he is the manager....you are paranoid"

Covkid1968#

Tim:
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a ransom, I can tell you I don't have any money. But what I do have are a particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let Joy go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kiss you!

This made me chuckle...quality

cloughie

Waggott 'listen fans you need to hear this blokes a complete twat'

tim but dim ' I'm not listening'

Pressley ' should I grab fishers throat and end it here or what?'

attachment.php

Tim:

Strong cheese on the IOW Houch.....:D

Houchens Head

Elvis figures out the Rubik's cube solution during a lull in activities.

Houchens Head

Tim: "Hello? Is that Rampton? Can you come as quickly as you can? I've got an escapee here, shouting 'send him off' every time we touch the ball."

asb

Fisher: Is this the Bouncy Castle hire?..well yes...yes special occasion...for about 12 thousand to 18 thousand people, depending on if we pump more air in...umm?

Pressley has just noticed that from that distance from the pitch his playing squad looks smaller...small enough to fit in a stadium made from his hands, and in doing so believes he may have solved two problems, one reducing his playing staff, and two getting a new stadium.

_brian_

All I can say (type) to sum up this thread - in the style of Craig Revel Horwood from Strictly Come Dancing (not that I watch it, of course; I'm not gay, guys!!!) - is:

A-MAY-ZING!!!

Some absolute rib-ticklers on this thread! I don't know how you guys come up with them!!! Anyway, you've brought a smile to my face on this drab Friday morning!!! LOL!

All I can say (type) to sum up this thread - in the style of Craig Revel Horwood from Strictly Come Dancing (not that I watch it, of course; I'm not gay, guys!!!) - is:

A-MAY-ZING!!!

Some absolute rib-ticklers on this thread! I don't know how you guys come up with them!!! Anyway, you've brought a smile to my face on this drab Friday morning!!! LOL!

Denial.?.....:whistle::D

Users who are viewing this thread