Caption thread (from yesterday's abysmal game!) (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Come on lads (and lasses). What's done is done. Nothing will change the result, so let's lighten it up a bit with a caption challenge.
I've got Worcester's Thomas saying "Whadya mean, you didn't know that's his natural hair colour? Man up and stop crying about it!"

ajsccfc

iFzQhp6JvjlLX.gif

Otis

Come on lads (and lasses). What's done is done. Nothing will change the result, so let's lighten it up a bit with a caption challenge.
I've got Worcester's Thomas saying "Whadya mean, you didn't know that's his natural hair colour? Man up and stop crying about it!"

'Is it just you, or do you all have 'Mug' tatooed on your forehead?'

Hobo

"I don't care if O'Brien is your dad, I'll see you both in the car park!"

Hobo

"Before I shout at you for diving, can you confirm your age? You only look about 15."

Otis

"Before I shout at you for diving, can you confirm your age? You only look about 15 and if you are only 15 I will wait til the end of the game and then Jim O'Brien can sort you out for me! "

skybluesam66

number 6 is saying : can you pat your head and rub your stomach like me without falling over
Dele Adebola says - no you cant cos your shite
Haynes says : don't worry, if I gob on your face, he wont want to hit you

Jetstream-sama

Seconds before Reda Johnson appears...

"Naaaah bruv, he plays for Wednesday innit, I'd shank him upside next Tuesday if he actually was here though, bruv...smell this and I'll leave you alone, yeah?"

Users who are viewing this thread