Caption Competition (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

What every happened to that ?

I was joint top till someone pulled it ?

Ahh yes, I ran this for a while but it slowly faded out due to a combination of deteriorating interest and minor handbags concerning some of the 'uncreative' images chosen. With the only alternative being to bring in my own camera to games and spend time trying to get players in the most attractive lighting conditions, or doing that thing with your thumb and finger trying to gauge depth of field, the only images I was able to choose were ones provided by the CT or Official Site.

Work restraints mean I can't do this first thing on a Monday (which I think was done last time), so someone that is able to could take over, or I could start it again but have to post images Monday evenings?

Nick

Administrator
I would say Monday evening, even if they aren't the best pictures it means people have to be more creative :)

I would say Monday evening, even if they aren't the best pictures it means people have to be more creative :)

That's my thoughts on it. But it seems some people require something as painstakingly obvious as a bent over player in the foreground, a player with his hands on his hips in the background, and some unfortunate perception

Brighton Sky Blue

How's about this?

image-6-for-coventry-city-1-notts-county-2-gallery-948696438.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Brighton Sky Blue

'The Sky Blues had no luck in the weekly Football League 'Simon Says' competition either, as both Cody McDonald and Jordan Clarke were duped by a classic 'Hands on your head' command from Notts County's Ashley Eastham.'

Astute

'We're trying our best not to lose our heads in this shit division boss'

Not a caption, but what the hell is going on that 5 people are pulling dodgy dance moves in one picture?

Air guitar in the crowd, Breakdancing on the floor, Running Man from number 34 and the city players dancing to dreamer by supertramp.

There might even be a stray arm doing the funky chicken behind no. 34.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Both teams panic as Notts County player loses contact lens!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
City players panic as they suddenly realise someone's nicked their bobble hats!

Users who are viewing this thread