ccfcway

Wheres that gone ?

nothing for 2 weeks now?

Typial SISU

Sumo the Micky Quinn

Nimley "hey there's me mam"
Norwood "Isn't that the bird you coped off with last night Sheffers?"
McSheffery Thinking 'Shit there's that bird I coped off with last night'

Apologies folks, have moved about at work and no longer get regular access to computers where i can find & upload the images and stuff. Was going to say on one of the previous threads but it seemed to be falling a bit flat anyway. If anyone wants to take over with the current table then that's fine, message me or Lucha (although he seems to have disappeared) or just put your own up and start again.

Note: that was a response to the original question and not a caption :whistle:

Brighton Sky Blue

Apologies folks, have moved about at work and no longer get regular access to computers where i can find & upload the images and stuff. Was going to say on one of the previous threads but it seemed to be falling a bit flat anyway. If anyone wants to take over with the current table then that's fine, message me or Lucha (although he seems to have disappeared) or just put your own up and start again.

If there's enough interest in it I'm happy to keep it going for the time being. :)

Nimley: "Haha, guys look at that SISU OUT balloon"
Norwood: "You have dirt on your shirt Gary"
Macca: "I know but I'm trying to look cool"

Moff

Norwood to Mcsheffrey, "Really you actually played in the Premier League. No way your' pulling my plums"

Brighton Sky Blue

Little Sheff thought he'd escaped sexual assault from his fellow teammates when he left Birmingham-he was wrong.

ccfcway

no probs DH, lets end it now

wheres my prize :wave::wave::wave:

scroobiustom

Can someone make the captions more general, like not just Cov?

rob9872

As Nimley penetrates with a huge erection and holds on with no hands, Sheffers tells Norwood "you've got beautiful eyes, give us a kiss"

scroobiustom

And exhausted Nimley, hitches a lift of Coventry's workhorse McSheffrey, while Norwood asks if he can book a taxi for tonight's jolly into town.

Last edited:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I started a "Captions Thread" some months ago but it just tailed off.

TheUKGryphon

Nimley dribbles inside the box with good support from Sheffers

Users who are viewing this thread