Caption Competition... (1 Viewer)

SkyBluegilby

"I look dont half look the part in this Jacket Simon, Is it Simon? Sorry Steve! my mistake... Lets shoot a goal!"

steve-ogrizovic-talks-to-ken-dulieu-373586600.jpg

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
"I've just slipped 50 quid in yer back pocket. Now, explain the offside rule to me just once more!"

rob9872

"Is it normally this quiet? I expected the fans to give me some stick for sitting here"

ICHAN

Oggy to himself.
"I know it's here somewhere you orange git, must be able to put a team out capable of competing against the opposition"

ccfc0123

"I have no idea what i'm doing Oggy. I thought it would be fun to be the Chairman of a football club but then I realized you actually have to do work. So I changed my title to Director of Football and now I get to sit on the bench and pretend i'm mates with the players. I'm living the dream"

AFCCOVENTRY

steve-ogrizovic-talks-to-ken-dulieu-373586600.jpg

Ken: "Mr Oggy... I want to learn more about Soccer."

Oggy: "Emmm... Mr Head of Football.... can we talk later... the team is playing shit and I need to give some instructions on diamond polishing."

Ken: "Ok let me give you guys some space... this isn't very entertaining watching SISU FC in the cold weather anyway... it ain't the Algarve... let me keep shaking my hand in my left pocket on my firm sausage.... i have an image of Joy Seppla making love to me with Dodgy Iggy watching us.... oh ah..." :jerkit::jerkit:

wingy

Would i lie to you!! the checks in the post,i love you ,ipromise i won't come in your mouth.

Alex

Dulex: Why's there a hole in the middle of our midfield Keeps.
Oggy: Well Ken, once upon a time there was a man who played a 4-4-2 diamond...

Users who are viewing this thread