Caption Competition Round 7 (1 Viewer)

Top 3 most liked posts win

1st place - 3 points
2nd place - 2 points
3rd place - 1 point

Table in Off Topic

I'll count them up Thursday around lunchtime.

Round 7

4.jpg

scroobiustom

a polite round of applause as Clive Platt does his famous tree impression

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Sorry, but these pictures are just not testing peoples imagination enough. Surely there is a better selection somewhere? Does it HAVE to be from the last match all the time?

rob9872

Clap your hands everybody
Slide to the left
Take it back now yall
One hop this time
Right foot lets stomp
Left foot lets stomp
Cha Cha now yall

smileycov

Facebook User
City players show appreciation to baker who finally crossed a ball that didn't go straight out!!

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Platt decides not to take part in the conga with the rest of the party animals

scroobiustom

Carsley's lost some weight then

Sorry, but these pictures are just not testing peoples imagination enough. Surely there is a better selection somewhere? Does it HAVE to be from the last match all the time?

Personally think it's better being from the last match, as it can be topical and relevant to current debates etc.
I find them from either the telegraph or official site so would think these have the best choice/best selection?
I try to avoid images where by it will prompt a repeition of captions from previous weeks, so sometimes one you may feel is better would be ruled out as it is the same.
In my opinion, theres plenty of tangents to go off on from the above image, lots happening so really shouldn't be too difficult to stretch the imagination, no?
I also normally attempt a caption myself but found this tends to trigger the first responses to follow the same line of thought so from this week i haven't done so.

So theres plenty to go by right?

Brighton Sky Blue

Clive Platt turns away in disgust as a few City defenders applaud the removal of so-called away 'fans' for not fulfilling the requirement to sing above 115 db at all times. Shockingly, some were also found to have blood alcohol at least 3 times below the specified limit.

"Clive Platt in advert for national depression week"

SkyBlue_Am

The SkyBlues players inform the crowd why Platt is so miserable....He caught the clap after Tuesday nights party antics at Heat

_brian_

Platt pulls down Nimely's socks then walks off acting all innocent.

Nimely: "Who's just pulled my socks down?!?!"

Platt, casually whistling: "Nothing to do with me, mate!!!"

LOL!!!

wingy

Doh ,we could have had some fun here ,done a flash mob like on Houch's random post about the selection of pictures;)

Users who are viewing this thread