Caption Competition Round 6 (1 Viewer)

Top 3 most liked posts win

1st place - 3 points
2nd place - 2 points
3rd place - 1 point

Table in Off Topic

Have until Friday afternoon for this one.

Round 6

nimely.JPG

"McSheffrey's celebrations are abruptly halted as he realises both of Carl Bakers hands are on his shoulders"

Last edited:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
"no honestly its ok we are all just good friends" Nimely

torchomatic

Nimley: You see, I told you Sooty was a Sky Blue.

"City stars reaction to SISU owner Joy Sepalla opening her legs"

scroobiustom

Mcsheffrey looks longingly into Leeds fan's hearts and asks, "remember me?"

skybluebeduff

"we're having a gangbang we're having a ball, we're having a gangbang against The Ricoh wall, the crowd is welcome to join us, it's part of the CCFC fun, owwwww a gangang is a place to be with carl baker up ya bum"

wingy

"MC",I'm so proud to have got us three points", "Talking of proud ,is that a pistol in your pocket Carl"

SkyBlue_Am

Baker whispering into McSheffreys ear:
You can be my hero, baby...
You can kiss away the pain...
I would stand by you forever...
You can take my breath away...

ccfcway

Gary Mac is begining to realise why Andy Thorn said he wanted a backs to the wall peformance

blueflint

is that a gun in your shorts or your just pleased to see me :thinking about::thinking about:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
McSheffery and others stifle a giggle at Nimelys expense after he realises the "Come as Michael Jackson" was a spoof invite to the game!

mrtrench

Alex was so embarrassed bywhat his Mum had done with his gloves that he often found himself bending his wrist in rediculous angles to hide the tell-tale elastic.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Alex "High Fives" the Invisible Man!

Real

McSheffrey thinks to himself "I'd best cover my mouth before SISU spot my gold teeth and try flogging them".

1st

McSheffery ignores the no smoking ban at the Ricoh to spark up his celebratory pipe!

2nd

"we're having a gangbang we're having a ball, we're having a gangbang against The Ricoh wall, the crowd is welcome to join us, it's part of the CCFC fun, owwwww a gangang is a place to be with carl baker up ya bum"

3rd

"City stars reaction to SISU owner Joy Sepalla opening her legs"

Users who are viewing this thread