Caption Competition Round 3 (1 Viewer)

This was meant to be done yesterday, but I was still sour after Tuesday night and couldn't bring myself to read the write up to find the image! People should have a vague idea of the rules, but if not there's now a separate thread in off-topic with the current table plus the point system. Votes will be counted tomorrow lunch time. This weeks image is below with my usual uncounted attempt that wouldn't win anyway! Captions away.

Round 3

3704281-pm1925859soccer_blackpool__460_322.jpg

"Just thought i'd check to see if you were worthy of your old nickname 'the tree' "

rob9872

At least buy me a drink first

scroobiustom

"Caught between a rock and a hard place"

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Ian Evatt: "Leave that ball alone Platt! It's Ours! It's got our team colours on it!"

Houchens Head

Platt: "Get your own pair of shorts pal!"

Round 3 Results

Well, well. As this is a CCFC caption competition, i shouldn't really be surprised that attendance figures for this round rapidly declined! Only one outright winner and no other runners up, so the only points are 3 for:

Great tackle.

Table to be soon updated in other thread.

LastGarrison

That's the problem with moving it to off topic. Less traffic, less people comment. Personally, as it's CCFC related, I think it should stay on the main forum otherwise it's gonna die a death.

Houchens Head

Pics with more in them might help as well.

Users who are viewing this thread