Captain Sheaf (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

Sheaf has been another great signing of the Robins era. When you think of the situation pre Robins, so many players and many wouldn't have even made 50 appearances. Whereas even now having lost a few players this summer, we've still got a number of players in the squad on 100+ appearances.

rexo87

Sheaf has been another great signing of the Robins era. When you think of the situation pre Robins, so many players and many wouldn't have even made 50 appearances. Whereas even now having lost a few players this summer, we've still got a number of players in the squad on 100+ appearances.

Wilson
Fadz
Kelly
Allen
Sheaf
Ohare
Godden

All over 100 apps

Eccles and Bidwell also approaching 100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Wilson
Fadz
Kelly
Allen
Sheaf
Ohare
Godden

All over 100 apps

Eccles and Bidwell also approaching 100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only Allen and Sheaf of those over 100 will be here next year I reckon. Maybe just Sheaf.

AJB1983

Sheaf clicked for me early last season. Could tell how he’d come on. Massive player for us.

also, re Eccles, Allen and Bidwell - it’s clear to see that Robins/Viveash clearly trusts them to do a job.
they may not be the most exciting or flashiest players, but they can do a role as instructed and go largely under the radar.
I’ve not been Eccles biggest fan but can certainly see it with him this season why he has so many appearances.
(also liked him giving Fatawu a kick and a “fuck off you prick” when he got the red on Saturday).
Important cogs in the wheel so to speak.

JAM See

1705411736623.png 1705411793814.png
Is it just me? Never seen 'em both in the same rom.

stupot07

Only Thomas has played more minutes than Eccles. Says it all.
Eccles is the only central midfielder not to have an injury this season isn't he? Sheafs missed 7, Allen must have missed 7-8,

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

rob9872

My captain :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240119_205732_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20240119_205732_X.jpg
    357.9 KB · Views: 98

Covcraig@bury

He’s just massive, very relaxed and composed. He ghosts in midfield orchestrating play , unseen but lethal in his approach. Now if he left we would miss him . Brilliant player

Brighton Sky Blue

I'd chuck Bobby Thomas in there too. Made some vital interventions.
He was pretty good too agreed. That said, I wasn’t convinced by our defending on the times where we came under some pressure, it seemed like several players just stopped and watched. Particularly for the goal but a few other occasions too.

covboy9

In the top 10 players in the league according to WhoScored, and the best CDM in the league.
c43dac6086a44b1d14e7329c29894a03.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
We cudda had Whittaker

Adge

He was pretty good too agreed. That said, I wasn’t convinced by our defending on the times where we came under some pressure, it seemed like several players just stopped and watched. Particularly for the goal but a few other occasions too.
Yep-they should have scored from the header from 3-4 yards out that Collins saved just before Windass blasted in. Looked like we just stood around watching.

Brighton Sky Blue

Yep-they should have scored from the header from 3-4 yards out that Collins saved just before Windass blasted in. Looked like we just stood around watching.
Did similar at Sunderland and got lucky with that dreadful miss.

Users who are viewing this thread