Can you park in Burbages Lane? (1 Viewer)

trick2

Can you park in Burbages Lane?
We usually go on the bus but going to drive up. Just wondered if it was OK to park here? I guess not as it looks quite close. :confused:

kg82

Don't think it's normally a massive issue, but reckon it will be tonight! BUT, there is a car park on there, leading to the rugby club (just before where they've barriered off the road) and think it's only a fiver?

spwaverley4916

you dont want to risk it mate _ the car park that used to be attached to the old club is closed and if you actually park in burbages lane you will end up getting a ticket as the police will be out in force tonight with the expected crowd.
if you go early you could try parking at the Rugby Club in Burbages ( think its a Fiver). also not sure if they are opening up the big car park by pro logis. ( didnt see much life aroound there about half hour a go in prep for tonight though)

trick2

Thanks. Yeah, I guess tonight not a great idea to try it. Will go up and see about the Rugby club, aiming to get there early to hopefully avoid too much chaos!

kg82

You need one of those passes usually to park on Burbages lane :(

I also saw once someone parked on the road, just outside the 2 smallish houses near the barrier. As we were walking back from the ground one of the owners came out just as the owner of the car came back and it all kicked off! House owner was a bit insulting about Coventry as well (prick!). Police came over, real handbags stuff - was funny to watch though!

Nick

Administrator
I have noticed a lot of people park down there with disabled badges.

I am surprised the gypsys haven't opened up the old social club and charged for parking and then nicked all the cars.

Users who are viewing this thread