Can We Win 3 On The Trot (1 Viewer)

city old boy

The last time was under Chris Coleman March 2010. Bothroyd,Thorn,Robbins and Pressley couldn't manage it . I was quite shocked when looking back lets hope Tony Mobray can put this disgraceful stat to bed

kg82

Going to be hard on that pitch. It's awful, and doesn't help Mowbray's style.

hill83

We'll win 163-1 on Saturday. Put your mortgage on it. You heard it here first. It's a banker. Easy win.

hutch1972

We won 3 on the trot last season v orient,wallsall and Notts County. In fact 4 if you include the fac game.

Sbarcher

I think we are a much better equipped team to lose 3 on the trot rather than win. Just feels more natural for us. We have gone for years without raising our hopes, why end it now? Come on City, please get back to normal so we can moan like buggery.

BackRoomRummermill

If you would have asked me last Thursday I would have said no, but a week is a long time in football so I am now saying yes, I believe we could go on to be Unbeaten now all season , there you go , the only way is up !!

The Reverend Skyblue

Why the fuck can't we win three games in a row, come on other teams do it,why can't Cov do it,
Donny Rovers aren't exactly Barcelona are they, so I'm going for a great big fat YESsssssssssss course we can.

please note I am on my third beer as my sons home from Uni and we haven't had a beer together since Xmas.
its strange how three beers makes me think we are somehow world beaters all of a sudden, but that's the beauty of a beer now and then,you forget how ridiculously crap most of our players are.

kg82

But we now have a manager who has more than one plan.

Do we? I'm not taking anything away from him, but ask supporters of his previous clubs and they'll tell you he only has one way, and that's to attack. I like that, I want to see us attack and play it on the deck, use the wings etc. but my word, that pitch is just awful!

Terry Gibson's perm

Do we? I'm not taking anything away from him, but ask supporters of his previous clubs and they'll tell you he only has one way, and that's to attack. I like that, I want to see us attack and play it on the deck, use the wings etc. but my word, that pitch is just awful!

I missed the Bradford game but imagine it is looking pretty bad though. I think the big difference will be we now get the ball forward quicker so any errors will be by their defenders (hopefully).

mrtrench

We only need to beat Donny to do three in a row. We are 2/1 to win so the probability to win 3 in a row is 33%.
Cannot see odds for P'boro away, but Chesterfield are 15/8 this weekend. I'm assuming we'll be the same. So the probability of winning both (4 in a row) is 11.6%

hill83

We only need to beat Donny to do three in a row. We are 2/1 to win so the probability to win 3 in a row is 33%.
Cannot see odds for P'boro away, but Chesterfield are 15/8 this weekend. If we win again we'll be shorter but not much, so I am assuming 13/8. So the probability of winning both (4 in a row) is 12.7%

Easy Carol

skybluetony176

Don't see why not. We're in form and of the top off my head Doncaster aren't.

I'm expecting a win anyway and I dare say I'm not alone.

Astute

You quoted me before I corrected my error :(

Good price for us to win. The bookies error may be looking at our results from SP being manager and not the difference since TM has taken over. I got 2/1 last game. Am on again. Thanks bookies :)

torchomatic

I'm only a recent better. At the beginning of the month I was doing quite well, particularly when we beat MKD. There have been a few results that have messed me up recently. I have a good feeling tomorrow though and have a free bet from Betfred so will use it on us.

olderskyblue

I thought we stood a chance of a win tomorrow, but seeing the latest telegraph article has changed this. It's a clear heavy loss now, and no doubt crowds will be decimated by Simon's latest article...

:sarcasm:

Monners

Looking forward to the game tomorrow (really? - just pinched myself). Think, ney convinced we will win. So yes, it will indeed be 3 in a row.

Users who are viewing this thread