Can we trust the Daily Mail?? (1 Viewer)

TR202

Mmmm seems odd they would confirm during a match? Afterwards maybe? The DM has been known to publish articles purely on gambling on a particular outcome!

gouldberg

Robins has been given the nod after impressing during a series of interviews.

So basically he came in, said he'd stay quiet, never question Sisu's methods, allow them to sell all of our good players and would also sign something to say he can be made the scapegoat in 12months time when we're in an even worse state than currently.

Just my guess anyway.

SkyBlueUkeman

They have probably just got this from looking at the odds and betting suspension. It could be right, but more through speculation rather than fact.

sylus

i can see disaster with this twat robins..always hated him.just something about him..hope im wrong..

Evans020

He's young ..ambitious .took Rotherham to near promotion despite 17 point deduction..its the kind of manager our lot have been asking for

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Best option out of the final three, reasonably happy!

PVA

They have probably just got this from looking at the odds and betting suspension. It could be right, but more through speculation rather than fact.

This.

Although to be fair to them they have got a few of our transfer stories right. But I'm sure they posted a 'Brown to be appointed Cov boss' article last week.

Tad

The daily mail is also known as the daily fail you know :)

Whoever it is, best of luck. Their going to need it.

Quball

Team Games W D L Win %
Rotherham United 128 55 30 43 42.97
Barnsley 92 29 25 38 31.52

Total 220 84 55 81 38.18%

J

Jack Griffin

That Daily Mail link is gone, maybe he has seen tonight's fiasco & got cold feet!

Sorry...The page you have requested does not exist or is no longer available.

Streaky55

mark robins to be named tomorrow

Tom Ross has just put it on goal zone homepage!! Should be announced tomorrow morning

Users who are viewing this thread