Can we now sympathise (1 Viewer)

jackdg

...with Mark Robins?! Maybe he isn't the 'greedy barsteward' he has been painted and, in fact, knew all this six weeks ago :S

theferret

I don't think for one minute he knew what ACL were planning. An inkling things would get messy perhaps, but no more than that. Perhaps I'm wrong.

Ashdown1

I don't think for one minute he knew what ACL were planning. An inkling things would get messy perhaps, but no more than that. Perhaps I'm wrong.

Ferret, you are one of the better posters around the forums and one of the more intelligent{ if a bit prone to a good marketing spin at times ;)}.................. but surely you realised that all this bollux was going to influence a manager who made some pointed comments on his exit about the 'situation'...................and one who has been offered a chance to jump the sinking ship on a better salary. ! Robins did wonders here, lets not forget it !

RoboCCFC90

...with Mark Robins?! Maybe he isn't the 'greedy barsteward' he has been painted and, in fact, knew all this six weeks ago :S

Fuck off! I ain't sympathising with him! Who I think everyone would rather sympathise for is every other CCFC fan that follows the club at home and away, it's never been great times since we left the PL but our patience has been tested and our emotions pulled, they are the people we should feel for, sounds selfish but true!

jackdg

<p>
feck off! I ain't sympathising with him! Who I think everyone would rather sympathise for is every other CCFC fan that follows the club at home and away, it's never been great times since we left the PL but our patience has been tested and our emotions pulled, they are the people we should feel for, sounds selfish but true!
</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>

You know you can sympathise for more than one person at any one time?!

coundonskyblue

No, as I said before, I don't blame Robins for wanting to progress, what I do blame him for is the lies and spin about having Sky Blue blood.

RoboCCFC90

<p></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>

You know you can sympathise for more than one person at any one time?!

Yeah well there ain't no sympathy for Mark Robins ATM..

WestEndAgro

We have all known for some time, that this was coming, the only real surprise is it has taken so long.
I was expecting it around December.

kg82

Robins knew the situation when he came in. EVERYONE knew the situation! Sympathy for MR? Not a chance.

dongonzalos

Ferret, you are one of the better posters around the forums and one of the more intelligent{ if a bit prone to a good marketing spin at times ;)}.................. but surely you realised that all this bollux was going to influence a manager who made some pointed comments on his exit about the 'situation'...................and one who has been offered a chance to jump the sinking ship on a better salary. ! Robins did wonders here, lets not forget it !

Ash down I have been repeatedly told on here that our circus created by our owners does not influence us getting or losing managers. Getting or losing players. Or the morale and performance if he team. So I wouldn't worry about it

Tad

I never really questioned why Robins left. It was pretty obvious he was leaving because the club had hit the fan. No-one would leave a club in such a short time of starting. It made no sense. Something was obviously going on which we didn't know about.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Robins simply left for better wages at a better employer, with a bigger history & currently playing at a higher level.......its not rocket science is it...its what lower league managers do when they get a better opportunity

...as for him doing wonders.....I think thats overstating it somewhat......we were massively under-achieving when he arrived.....our squad is/was clearly good enough to compete at the top of this league.....i'm sure many many managers of average ability like Robins would have got us up the league......Thorn & Shaw just helped by making him look better than he was....

Users who are viewing this thread