Can we beat watford? (1 Viewer)

operationprem

My first home game sat im actually looking forward to it, does our season start here? Can we beat watford....what are your predictions, 1-0 to city juke PUSB

They have lost key players in Buckley and Graham, they have failed to attract decent replacements, they have been very poor so far this season, it serisouly could have been 7-0 against west ham the other night so..........No, prob be a 0-1 defeat!

Ccfcsj

With out outstanding goalkeeper who never makes mistakes, our free scoring strikers and the massive, passionate, very loud home support of course we can win.

Seriously, looking at the two teams I can see a 0-0 on the cards. At least it will be our first point.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Yes we can beat them, wether we will is another debate.
If Clingan makes the match, Baker back from suspension and one of Bell/Mcsheffery fit we stand a good chance.

cornoccfc

YES WE CAN

(Providing Thorn is more tactically astute and has a plan B (and C) to use as and when)

redsox

Facebook User
My first home game sat im actually looking forward to it, does our season start here? Can we beat watford....what are your predictions, 1-0 to city juke PUSB

My first home game this season (well truthfully for quite a while!!.........we do still play at Highfield Road don't we??....lol) It will also be my 8 year old son's first game and he's so looking forward to it. We'd better win and I think we will 2-1 , juke-box and gael big hairy mama to score for us!!

covcity4life

as devasted as i was on tuesday i have a feeling we will win 2-0 tommrow,more importantly i want to see us carve out more shots on goal

operationprem

Watford are one of the poorest teams in our division so will be a good judge to see how we are going to do, could really do with a city win PUSB

WFC4EVER

Listening to the game it sounded like both teams had their chances and even a few penalty shouts but couldn't score clearly.

Its a worrying problem for us despite some good approach play.

Would it be fair to say we'll both be in a relegation scrap unless we both get a striker in or two?

BTW Good luck with trying to slove those take-over issues off the pitch too.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Best performance of the season, should have won by 3+ goals. Had bags of chances in the second half. Watford are a very poor side and worse than us, they will struggle more than us.

Tankie

"Can we beat watford"?????:thinking about:

well apparently not
Two very poor sides fought out a 0-0 draw, with perhaps the Sky Blues having slightly the better of the second half, in fact it would be accurate to say we improved when Freddie Eastwood came on, but to be honest either side rarely looked like scoring.
It gives me little pleasure to sum up our new goalkeeper, who I think is going to be a liability, and give opposing players the chance to pick up the crumbs, he liberaly scatters in his penalty area.If this habit of flapping at the ball continues, he's certain to cost goals and lose us games.
If my obsession regarding Kieran Westwood, has appeared like a personal crusade, Today, was a nailed on example of what I've been talking about.
Well done on the Video's Torch
Pity, you didn,t get Martin Boreman, stealing the Banner

Users who are viewing this thread