Can people stop fighting each other !!! (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

I'm not into business shennanigans so please excuse my naivety but if SUSU refuse to sell, what is stopping another buyer coming in on a hostile takeover ?
That only works if whoever wants to come in can buy the shares, with SISU they own enough of the company (does anyone apart from Brody own anything?) that nobody can come in without their say so.

OffenhamSkyBlue

But you have to ask, IF there was someone mad enough, rich enough and dedicated enough to make them an offer, what the fuck would be in it for SISU NOT to sell and walk away? They can't be enjoying this, surely?

But with regard to sugar daddies, how come Hull City, a tiny club in an absolute shit-hole of a city, that's almost as badly-run as ours, owned by a fucking lunatic wanker of a businessman who doesn't understand the first thing about loyalty, tradition or football, has managed to attract a Chinese investor to take them over??? And we haven't???

Buster

But you have to ask, IF there was someone mad enough, rich enough and dedicated enough to make them an offer, what the fuck would be in it for SISU NOT to sell and walk away? They can't be enjoying this, surely?

But with regard to sugar daddies, how come Hull City, a tiny club in an absolute shit-hole of a city, that's almost as badly-run as ours, owned by a fucking lunatic wanker of a businessman who doesn't understand the first thing about loyalty, tradition or football, has managed to attract a Chinese investor to take them over??? And we haven't???

If SISU were to move on now it would look seriously bad for Joy and her investment confidence because she will have failed and investors would see it that way .
While she is in the game ,keeping quiet she can try to delay the criticism perhaps with her pr machine (lol) putting it out that Coventry Council ,Wasps ,Charities in fact the whole world has united to put her down. SISU's way forward is minimal cash input ,realise assets and wait for a fluke promotion

Captain Dart

Errrrr.. Hull are in the Premier League.

Happy_Martian

Or if, as others have previously intimated, SISU are using the CCFC company to hold/hide debts or tax losses for the fund less reason for them to sell.

Bruce the Boot

Or if, as others have previously intimated, SISU are using the CCFC company to hold/hide debts or tax losses for the fund less reason for them to sell.

There definitely up to something more than football .

Captain Dart

That is nonsense, you don't know what you are talking about.

Nick

Administrator
Perhaps the same way they managed to transfer the players and golden share into the wrong account by mistake ?????
I suppose you were up to speed with that one as well ?

So how are they going to hide debts and losses within CCFC?

Captain Dart

Perhaps the same way they managed to transfer the players and golden share into the wrong account by mistake ?????
I suppose you were up to speed with that one as well ?
Yeah, that appeared to be well dodgy.

Captain Dart

If they are making a profit from one business they can offset the losses in another business against tax, perhaps.
Your the Sisu representative on here perhaps you can advise.
Only in the same group of companies. SBS&L is the holding company, the top of the tree, it makes a loss.
I think you can avoid Capital Gains Tax from previous losses if you sell something at a profit.

Bruce the Boot

You are nearly as obsessed about conspiracy's as Simon Gilbert...

C'mon Nick , it you thats likes to twist everything , instead of taking things at face value , reverse psychology or wat !!

italiahorse

It did indeed. The FL and FA got the wool pulled over their eyes there I think. Shame that, with the way the process was run, things weren't looked into in more detail.

I suggest ACL/CCC did as well.
If the players and golden share were in the business that was put into administration it would have bought in some potential buyers.
Then I guess Sisu knew that and made the 'errors'.

Happy_Martian

That is nonsense, you don't know what you are talking about.

Said before that I'm business naive. I probably don't know shit (most of my posts seem to indicate that anyway). Not denying it.

Really? How are they doing that?

Don't know, didn't say they were. But you have to admit that there is some reason that they're refusing to sell.

What was it that Sherlock Holmes said ?

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Last edited:

Sky Blue Kid

Isn't this what a lot of big businesses do? Find a "Company and use it as a "Tax loss haven"... I'm not savvy with business ways, but I'm quite sure this behaviour goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread