Can I please (1 Viewer)

Tonylinc

Make a plea that all us fans try to see the others point of view without the abuse and violent language presently being exhibited. Most threads that I have read recently have degenerated into slanging matches with repulsive comments being thrown back and forth. Look, we are all Coventry City fans, we may have different views from each other and therefore disagreements but that does not mean that we cannot debate and discuss without the disgusting language which is currently being used. We are all in this together, we all have a vested interest in our club.

Grendel

Make a plea that all us fans try to see the others point of view without the abuse and violent language presently being exhibited. Most threads that I have read recently have degenerated into slanging matches with repulsive comments being thrown back and forth. Look, we are all Coventry City fans, we may have different views from each other and therefore disagreements but that does not mean that we cannot debate and discuss without the disgusting language which is currently being used. We are all in this together, we all have a vested interest in our club.

Some seem to have a vested interest in other clubs so what do you expect?

stupot07

I've not managed to get on too much today - Did it get a bit tasty on here earlier?

Happy new year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

Oh fuck off you boring bastard

Users who are viewing this thread