Campbell-Ryce (1 Viewer)

gally9

Just been released by Bristol, worth a punt?

Otis

He's 29, so not too old and he always did have a bit of pace about him.

Would certainly bring some width.

percy

without a doubt, plenty of pace. pace is what our team desperately lacks and this needs addressing for next season.

stupot07

Is he still quick? Just wondered why Bristol loaned him out to Orient. I can just see a Mcindoe scenario happening.

Nonleagueherewecome

He's still quick, scored on Saturday in L1 for someone.

He's not an out-an-out winger, either: whilst he's played there a lot, he'd be ideal either in the hole or as a wide striker in a front three.

He's a player I've always liked, and one who always plays well against us..then again, we said that about a certain Mr McIndoe..

Glen

Who else will be banded about on here twenty to thirty players and how many will come fucking none

mark82

Who else will be banded about on here twenty to thirty players and how many will come fecking none

Dunno. If you throw enough shit, some will stick. ;)

I prefer to comment on (realistic) players I would like to see rather than transfer rumours on the Internet.

mark82

Dunno. If you throw enough shit, some will stick. ;)

I prefer to comment on (realistic) players I would like to see rather than transfer rumours on the Internet.

Which in fairness is what the OP has done. Don't see a problem with it. Shows some people have a knowledge of the game and can spot players who may be able to do a job.

Grendel

Who else will be banded about on here twenty to thirty players and how many will come fucking none

I think it is safe to assume some players will be coming to the Ricoh next season Glen - unlike certain "fans" eh?

mattylad

Good grief, if you think McSheffery gives the ball away and can't shoot wait and see what you get if the Campbell-Ryce show rolls in to town.

mattylad

2001–2004 Charlton Athletic 3 0
2002 → Leyton Orient (loan) 17 2
2004 → Wimbledon (loan) 4 0
2004 → Chesterfield (loan) 14 0
2004–2006 Rotherham United 31 0
2005–2006 → Southend United (loan) 13 0
2006 → Colchester United (loan) 4 0
2006–2007 Southend United 45 2
2007–2010 Barnsley 90 12
2010– Bristol City 62 2
2012– → Leyton Orient (loan) 7 1
National team‡ 2003–2009 Jamaica 18 0

Last edited:

Nonleagueherewecome

Good at Barnsley in our division, but a bit crap at Bristol I'd say from that. Unlike Eastwood, he did become a much better player after leaving Southend.

ccfc2011

could be a good signing in league 1

Rich_CCFC4EVER

Definitely worth a try and surely cannot be on big wages being at Barnsley but Lloyd Sam for me is a must to look at! :thinking about:

stupot07

I'd be a bit worried that he's one of those (like eastwood and mcindoe) that seem to have good games against us but not for us.

Astute

Calm down everyone.

We will sign a very limited amount of players at best. No good saying this player or that player could be good for us. We need good signings only. Just hope that all the good players out of contract are signed up elsewhere before we can sign them.

Users who are viewing this thread