Cameron Carter Vickers (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Lads can we stop using Football Manager to give us an indication on a player please 👀🤣

Magwitch

There is a less than 0% chance of Travis coming to us.
Under normal circumstances I’d agree but talk is Blackburn are in a financial pickle, that’s come from a relative up there, a Burnley fan so it could be wishful thinking I suppose.

cc84cov

Under normal circumstances I’d agree but talk is Blackburn are in a financial pickle, that’s come from a relative up there, a Burnley fan so it could be wishful thinking I suppose.
A lot of clubs will be in the same boat

Frostie

That's not what I'm saying, they may well sell but if you know anything about the player he'll go for millions & have much bigger suitors than us - he's been watched by Premier League teams for a while.

Magwitch

Do
That's not what I'm saying, they may well sell but if you know anything about the player he'll go for millions & have much bigger suitors than us - he's been watched by Premier League teams for a while.
Perhaps but if Blackburn go into administration ( bit of a rumour) and possible wage caps that could be become a different ball game, I doubt very much Travis will come here, just a rumour, but remember we are now a championship club so as attractive as any, certainly as attractive as Blackburn Rovers.

mr_monkey

Do

Perhaps but if Blackburn go into administration ( bit of a rumour) and possible wage caps that could be become a different ball game, I doubt very much Travis will come here, just a rumour, but remember we are now a championship club so as attractive as any, certainly as attractive as Blackburn Rovers.

So a newly promoted club with no ground is as attractive as a established championship team.... need to take your sky blue glasses off here mate

mark82

So a newly promoted club with no ground is as attractive as a established championship team.... need to take your sky blue glasses off here mate

Players don't care about the ground situation anywhere as much as people think. What is relevant is our budget will be many times less than Blackburn.

Frostie

Do

We have freely admitted we have one of the lowest budgets in the league but sure we'll outbid lower end Premier League teams & top Championship teams on both transfer fee & wages :LOL:

Magwitch

We have a low budget possibly the lowest but at least we have one there will be a number of championship clubs with no budget. Talking Blackburn as an example how and where would their budget be many times higher than ours, Ewood Park isn’t exactly over flowing is it. They get by by spending money they don’t have, that will stop unless their chicken farming owners puts wads if cash in.

Si80

Lads can we stop using Football Manager to give us an indication on a player please 👀🤣

The amount of player stat analysis on Football Manager to create the game is ridiculous though. It's not a bad starter for an idea as to how a player might turn out. The Quickly Kevin interview with the creator of Champ Manager is a real insight into it all (Season 1 Episode 4 on the podcast).

baldy

The amount of player stat analysis on Football Manager to create the game is ridiculous though. It's not a bad starter for an idea as to how a player might turn out. The Quickly Kevin interview with the creator of Champ Manager is a real insight into it all (Season 1 Episode 4 on the podcast).

Plus it's well known that some real-life managers have used the database too as a kind of template (even if it is only Allardyce)

Johhny Blue

At 22 and a year left on his contract I assume his next move will be a view to be permanent Jose will be recruiting like billy ho this summer, there could be a few decent young players up for grabs at Spurs in this transfer window.
Maybe we could pick up Kane for the season?

Brighton Sky Blue

We’re not supposed to sign this guy until we go up to the Prem, he’ll be in the Champions League winning squad of 2025.

mr_monkey

Players don't care about the ground situation anywhere as much as people think. What is relevant is our budget will be many times less than Blackburn.

I meant
Early days for him yet

But unlike pask is a natural right back who has plenty of first team games under his belt so will surely be starting until dabo is fit... And with us probably playing with 3 cbs again next season pask will be a great option there and personally I think he will come on leaps and bounds next season if given the chance there

cc84cov

I meant

But unlike pask is a natural right back who has plenty of first team games under his belt so will surely be starting until dabo is fit... And with us probably playing with 3 cbs again next season pask will be a great option there and personally I think he will come on leaps and bounds next season if given the chance there
If dabo is out I imagine Dacosta will be now training in a set up that he starts the season at RWB

Then when dabo is back we can use him in his correct position - CDM 👀

Users who are viewing this thread