Cameron Carter Vickers (1 Viewer)

Pusb1

I have on good authority we are after This guy.
Currently on loan at Luton. Year left on his contract at Spurs..

Liquid Gold

Would be a very good signing and put proper competition in for Hyam and Rose. I still feel we need the big strong defender in the middle the three in to challenge McFadz though.

Magwitch

USA International...I would imagine this would be a loan if true
When did his loan at Luton start he has played 13. There form had picked up since January. He has played 55 games in the last 2 years so on loan at Swansea and Stoke so has plenty of championship experience.

Magwitch

When did his loan at Luton start he has played 13. Their form has picked up since January. He has played 55 games in the last 2 years so on loan at Swansea and Stoke so has plenty of championship experience. Sounds a good player and one for the first team makes me wonder if one of ours is going out, hope not.

Esoterica

I always feel a bit sorry for players like that. Almost 100 Championship appearances for 5 different loan clubs by the time you're 22. It's a long way from the daydream of scoring on your debut in front of your home fans as an 18 year old that we fantasize about as kids. It's good experience yes, but if I was him I'd be desperate to go somewhere I can play and feel valued for longer than 6 months.

JimmyHillsbeard

I always feel a bit sorry for players like that. Almost 100 Championship appearances for 5 different loan clubs by the time you're 22. It's a long way from the daydream of scoring on your debut in front of your home fans as an 18 year old that we fantasize about as kids. It's good experience yes, but if I was him I'd be desperate to go somewhere I can play and feel valued for longer than 6 months.

He did score the winning goal on his League debut - for Sheffield United.
The loan to Stoke was supposed to be for the whole season but Spurs recalled him in January, only to send him back out to Luton a few days later.

mark82

He did score the winning goal on his League debut - for Sheffield United.
The loan to Stoke was supposed to be for the whole season but Spurs recalled him in January, only to send him back out to Luton a few days later.

Was the last one he score too, I think.

Magwitch

At 22 and a year left on his contract I assume his next move will be a view to be permanent Jose will be recruiting like billy ho this summer, there could be a few decent young players up for grabs at Spurs in this transfer window.

Magwitch

played first half of this season at Stoke. Recalled by Spurs in January and then loaned out again to Luton.
Luton form certainly improved since January, looked down and out but have a good chance of survival now. Looks like he couldvhave made a difference to them.

better days

attacking midfielder?
Mark says he's a centre back
Reckon we'll need someone with recent Championship experience and a bit of pace centrally
There are some pretty pacy forwards in the division
If Dabo is going to be out for a while Pask may be RB so we won't have a lot of depth

shmmeee

Wonder if this means Panzo has gone cold. Clearly we’re after a CB this is about the fourth we’ve been linked with.

Frostie

Luton form certainly improved since January, looked down and out but have a good chance of survival now. Looks like he couldvhave made a difference to them.

He's been superb at Luton & a major factor in their upturn in fortunes.
Young, commanding Centre Back who can also play a bit - certainly fits our model.

Covstar

Signed this lad on FM and was dominant at the back, made the difference to take us up to the prem. I would take signing him and keeping us up in the championship in real life though!

Magwitch

Perhaps could do with Luton getting relegated tonight but they are home to Blackburn who have nothing to play fore while Charlton are at Leeds of all places, then there’s the Wigan factor.
Interesting side issue With Luton playing Blackburn two recently linked players Vickers and Travis could be in opposition.

cc84cov

Mark says he's a centre back
Reckon we'll need someone with recent Championship experience and a bit of pace centrally
There are some pretty pacy forwards in the division
If Dabo is going to be out for a while Pask may be RB so we won't have a lot of depth
Any whispers you end mate

Frostie

Perhaps could do with Luton getting relegated tonight but they are home to Blackburn who have nothing to play fore while Charlton are at Leeds of all places, then there’s the Wigan factor.
Interesting side issue With Luton playing Blackburn two recently linked players Vickers and Travis could be in opposition.

There is a less than 0% chance of Travis coming to us.

Users who are viewing this thread