Came across this on the Direct Gov job seeker page (1 Viewer)

Otis

PART-TIME JEWELLERY MERCHANDISER
Vacancy

Job No:CFA/51515SOC Code:7111

0.5 hrs per week Wed, Sat - MORNINGS

Location Coventry CV1

Duration Permanent

Date posted12 December 2011

Description

We are currently looking for motivated, enthusiastic individuals to work in a high street store in Coventry. Previous retail experience would be an advantage, although full training will be given. You will be required to work 1/2 hour per week on a Wednesday and Saturday however flexibility is required and working patterns will be discussed at interview.You will need to be able to read memos and follow instructions provided. Duties will include replenishing and merchandising beautiful costume jewellery to maximise sales opportunities. In return we can offer good rates of pay and a rewarding job with good career prospects. Due to the high volume of applications, if you do not hear within 14 days you have unfortunately not been successful.

How to apply

For further details about job reference CFA/51515, please telephone Jobseeker Direct on 0845 6060 234. Lines are open 8.00am - 6.00pm weekdays only.
Alternatively, visit your local Jobcentre Plus Office and use the customer access phones provided to call Jobseeker Direct. The textphone service for deaf and hearing-impaired people is 0845 6055 255.

Just how flexible do they want me to be with my 0.5 hours per week. :D

Otis

Would guess it is two 15 minute shifts.

I will only apply if I get a lunch break included in the role.

And indeed if there is a roll in the lunch break.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread