Cambridge (1 Viewer)

Rory83

I think a break from the league will be welcome for all concerned. We need a performance and it's going to be tricky. I wonder how many will turn up, can't see us selling our allocation.

I just want a glimmer of hope from this team. I honestly don't think we're as cack as our position and form suggests. I can't warm to Venus, he's too connected to that shower of shite in the boardroom.

A good cup fun, bit of festive cheer and all that good stuff.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

rd45

Got our tickets. Maybe squeeze out a narrow win and then we can get annihilated in the third round. Great.

Wheelfass

Got ours on the first day of sale. Disappointed that only 600 have been sold so far as our allocation could be up to about 2,400 (although I guess it's understandable). Plenty of time left for some more interest though.
It's only just over 80 miles away and takes just an hour and a half. A nice Sunday drive to see us get into the third round with the big boys..........;):):(o_O.......maybe!!

Last edited:

georgehudson

Wheelfs, I fear the recent set of results will take effect on the number of travelling Sky Blue fans, give 'em a shout for me tho !!
Who is available due to injuries, cup tied, & suspensions, (as expected Andrew Davies -has bottled it),
My team - guessing;
Burge
Sterry Willis Turnbull Harries
Bigirimana Maycock Gadzhev
Sordell McBean Reid
subs; Charles-Cooke Kelly-Evans Haynes Lameiras Lawton Jones G.Thomas
& on the subject of 'big boys' Cambridge have several tall, heavy, players, who, on viewing their previous round v Dover, put themselves about.
PUSB

Last edited:

Pipehitterz

I think we'll only take 1000 Max.
For me it's the 'Sunday's thing. I like to CHILL out Sunday afternoons and the last thing on my mind is getting my ass 80 miles down the Road of a game of Football.
It's on even recent results that would put me off as I would go if it was a Saturday.

I may persuade myself as I'm gigging weds so will miss that game too, but I doubt it

stupot07

I think we'll only take 1000 Max.
For me it's the 'Sunday's thing. I like to CHILL out Sunday afternoons and the last thing on my mind is getting my ass 80 miles down the Road of a game of Football.
It's on even recent results that would put me off as I would go if it was a Saturday.

I may persuade myself as I'm gigging weds so will miss that game too, but I doubt it

Is that because you met a girl on Monday?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Was gonna go. Now probably not gonna go. Might change my mind at the last hour.

We're going to play a full strength team and will lose, and I don't know if I can bring myself to watch that.

sky_blue_up_north

I will only be exciting if we beat Cambridge and get top prem club in the 3rd round

Users who are viewing this thread