Cambridge parking (1 Viewer)

Cov steve

Anyone know where you can park on Sunday? Thanks

chiefdave

Don't think there's much in the way of restrictions on street parking or you can head for Coldhams Lane, just over the railway bridge there will be parking then its just a walk across the park for 10 mins to the ground.

oldmangroom

I parked on Oyster Row, no restrictions (apart from the normal residential courtesies) and 10 mins from the ground. Also a nice walk along the Cam into the city centre if you're early.

Kingokings204

Plenty of steeet parking within 10 mins of the ground. Take your pick.

ceetee

Last pre-season we went past the ground, heading away from town centre, and turned right into the residential estate, then turned right again. No problems except Sundays gate ought to be bigger than pre-season.

Wheelfass

Been to the Abbey many times as we have family over there. This is where I think would be the best place to park.

When you're outside the ground on the Newmarket Road (A1134) you should keep the ground on your right and drive heading away from the city centre. After a short distance you will come to an island with a McDonald's on the far corner. Turn LEFT at this island into Wadloes Road. Wadloes Road continues in a arc and will join Ditton Walk. Ditton Walk is the road that comes out right opposite the ground. You can park along both Wadloes Road and Ditton Walk. If you park in Ditton Walk just carry on walking ahead to the ground. If you park in Wadloes Road it's probably quicker to walk back to the island and then turn right. Don't drive into Ditton Walk from Newmarket Road as access is limited.

To get to our end - the South Stand - on foot...........
If your walking back along the Newmarket Road from Wadloes Road and with the ground on your left, go past the ground and turn left onto the path and walk through the field (those of you that are sure-of-foot may even choose to navigate the cattle grid)..........I'm not joking about this. The Habbin Terrace will be on your left now and on the other side of the brook. The entrance to the South Stand is just past the end of the Habbin.
If you approach the ground from Ditton Walk, turn right into Newmarket Road and then left at the traffic lights and over onto the path through the field.
Please keep to the path to avoid stepping in the cow do-do........still not joking:(
Mrs Wheelfass and me will see you there.
Safe journey and PUSB.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread