Calm f***kin down about the bid and read the article again (1 Viewer)

CCFC123

This chap called Bruce has told the telegraph that he was there as an observer and is not involved in the actual bid.

The bid hasn't been withdrawn at all its the papers head line. If his not involved then no rule has been broken.

God sake everyone...calm down.

AFCCOVENTRY

Bit of a strong headline then?

Bid was withdrawn on Friday afternoon according to the article. Who told them that?

Cov Tel also stating big news tomorrow morning... (looks like they got beat to it).

i am tired... going to bed to top up my tan.

Disorganised1

You're no fun -

BREAKING NEWS ~ apparently Gadaffi has taken out a contract on Hoffman because his Barclaycard has been turned down at the local petrol station.

Otis

You're no fun -

BREAKING NEWS ~ apparently Gadaffi has taken out a contract on Hoffman because his Barclaycard has been turned down at the local petrol station.

That's just plain ridiculous. everyone knows they don't take Barclaycard at the local petrol station.

georgehudson

calm fuckin down about the bid and read the article again

OK ccfc123, good thoughts, it's just that all of us with the passion for the club want the best, at the conclusion of all this I hope CCFC go from strength to strength, I remember years ago upon an invitation for people to get involved in something positive there would be a 'caveat' to the effect, 'no timewasters please', lol, CCFC 4 EVER

CCFC123

OK ccfc123, good thoughts, it's just that all of us with the passion for the club want the best, at the conclusion of all this I hope CCFC go from strength to strength, I remember years ago upon an invitation for people to get involved in something positive there would be a 'caveat' to the effect, 'no timewasters please', lol, CCFC 4 EVER

Thnaks- but there are some real dramatisers on here without reading the article completely and coming up with the article was as per the headline. The guy say's his not involved and that he dosn't want to buy CCFC. That states he isn't involved.

Somebody please back me!

AFCCOVENTRY

paul1978

Thnaks- but there are some real dramatisers on here without reading the article completely and coming up with the article was as per the headline. The guy say's his not involved and that he dosn't want to buy CCFC. That states he isn't involved.

Somebody please back me!

hello

do u have inside information or anyone else on here then
where is snozzer???

georgehudson

calm fuckin down about the bid and read the article again

Good point, where is snozzer, come on mate, any info welcome, .......PUSB

Paxman II

I think it has been withdrawn so they can re-submit the bid without breaking the league rules of 'interest of ownership'.
It would suggest an oversight on Hoffman's team.

I'm more inclined to think we could be replacing one bunch of clowns with another if this ever gets done!

TBF though I don't think it would have been deliberate by Hoffman's team or he would be taking a hit on his reputation if it was. Same goes if the bid is withdrawn on this almost 'lame' excuse and he disappears into the sunset...hmm?

Lets see if the follow up bears fruit. If there is no resubmitted bid quickly then we may have to accept SISU as being right to treat Hoffman the way they have. TBH though can't see Hoffman staking his reputation as a banker on a failed and silly bid that had no thought behind it.

If all this bid with drawn stuff is true then what hope for the Hoffman clowns being any better than the current lot?
Both sides need their heads banging together. It's been about as amateur as it gets.....

Otis

I think it has been withdrawn so they can re-submit the bid without breaking the league rules of 'interest of ownership'.
It would suggest an oversight on Hoffman's team.

I'm more inclined to think we could be replacing one bunch of clowns with another if this ever gets done!

TBF though I don't think it would have been deliberate by Hoffman's team or he would be taking a hit on his reputation if it was. Same goes if the bid is withdrawn on this almost 'lame' excuse and he disappears into the sunset...hmm?

Lets see if the follow up bears fruit. If there is no resubmitted bid quickly then we may have to accept SISU as being right to treat Hoffman the way they have. TBH though can't see Hoffman staking his reputation as a banker on a failed and silly bid that had no thought behind it.

If all this bid with drawn stuff is true then what hope for the Hoffman clowns being any better than the current lot?
Both sides need their heads banging together. It's been about as amateur as it gets.....

Not quite, Paxman. Give it another 3 years and the club itself will then be amateur. That then might be as amateur as it gets.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I wanna know why a Radio 2 presenter is getting involved in all this!? :p

Users who are viewing this thread