Calm down! (1 Viewer)

Samo

Shall not! :oops:

Ccfcisparks

For those worrying about no signings or announcements so far this could be a good thing as we are taking more time to make sure we dont get duds and that the players fit how we want to play, there is an international competition going on and our staff are on holiday as are our targets I imagine.
No I won’t.

clint van damme

For those worrying about no signings or announcements so far this could be a good thing as we are taking more time to make sure we dont get duds and that the players fit how we want to play, there is an international competition going on and our staff are on holiday as are our targets I imagine.

Hadn't thought about it until you mentioned, won't sleep tonight with anxiety now.

aviles

I imagine players havent been announced as the squad are on furlough. So i doubt contracts are starting until pre season begins. Nothing to panic about... yet

Liquid Gold

No. As a football fan I reserve the right to lose my shit at any moment and for any reason.

If you’re laid back about it all then when it comes through you’re not going to be as elated. Join the panic.

covcity4life

No. As a football fan I reserve the right to lose my shit at any moment and for any reason.

If you’re laid back about it all then when it comes through you’re not going to be as elated. Join the panic.
Don't agree. I find those that moan alot never allow themselves to enjoy the good times.

We got promoted!!! But we will go down next year!!!

Dreamers spend summer thinking about a fluke double promotion to prem etc much prefer that

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Don't agree. I find those that moan alot never allow themselves to enjoy the good times.

We got promoted!!! But we will go down next year!!!

Dreamers spend summer thinking about a fluke double promotion to prem etc much prefer that

I dispute this! I'm a dreamer, not a total fantasist!

Although how do we get a double promotion to the Prem? We only need one.

CDK

I'm someone with a positive mindset with a touch of a realist and think we will finish 14th 15th.

Users who are viewing this thread