Callum Wilson Where to next (1 Viewer)

Cov kid 55

I think the chances of him going to a big club have faded, he’s had a few injuries and hasn’t scored that many this season (8, I think). So someone like Leeds, West Brom isn’t a bad call. Depends, I guess, if Bournemouth are relegated.

no_loyalty

I think the chances of him going to a big club have faded, he’s had a few injuries and hasn’t scored that many this season (8, I think). So someone like Leeds, West Brom isn’t a bad call. Depends, I guess, if Bournemouth are relegated.

Yes, if Bournemouth go down I think he will probably end up at Crystal Palace or Watford (if they stay up)

Mucca Mad Boys

Would love for us to sign him for a good fee one day, and get 10-20% of the transfer back as the sell-on fee they owe us...

Mcbean

there was a time Chelski were short and 60 m was being touted about but that faded as quickly as Sunderlands effort to get to the playoffs - now down as above 15m odd - useful but not as much as it was

PUSB-We_are_going_up

there was a time Chelski were short and 60 m was being touted about but that faded as quickly as Sunderlands effort to get to the playoffs - now down as above 15m odd - useful but not as much as it was

would have loved 6 mil but we still have Madders future fees

cc84cov

Think we missed out on the big sell on fee £10m they will get for him I think if their lucky

stevefloyd

We should buy Wilson and pay a lot for him because the more we pay the more we get back for sell on ...win win

Paxman II

Wilson is injury prone, and while he had his moments including a call up for England, I think he would do well to get a promoted club the likes of say Brighton tbh. He may not even get an offer and be staying in the championship.

higgs

I think he missed his opportunity for a big move with all the injuries he has had he would be a big money gamble when you can't guarantee he would play a full season. Pity because he had massive potential

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

higgs

Bournemouth really messed up by not selling him at his peak

Terry Gibson's perm

They thought that they are an established prem team, but they have been caught in the trap of keeping the management team to long and going stale and not investing enough in the right players look at Jordan Ibe what a waste of money

cc84cov

Yep they thought they were bigger than they actually are I think they will do well to get close to £15m for Wilson now

Terry Gibson's perm

He might take some shifting out of the club as he will be on good money and lives in a beautiful part of the country. Southampton could be a good fit as it’s fairly local but I can see him signing for Newcastle. He would be an upgrade on most teams strikers especially if fully fit.

jim20

I read somewhere some of the big clubs may have considered upwards of £60million for him, that’s more than Bournemouth’s stadium is worth, they were stupid not to cash in!

Users who are viewing this thread