Callum Wilson gone! (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

Yes definitely was told today by impeccable source not sure where. Waggott has been very persistent in getting Callum out of the club

Sky Blue Harry H

Actually if he really is off, I'm going to take it as a positive:

SISU know they've lost the JR and they're going to take the money and run...

...I know, but a man can dream:whistle:

Wow that's a rumour we haven't heard before,and that's what it is a rumour nothing more,nothing less.move on nothing to see here !!! #PUSB !!! Imho I think Wilson will stay !!!

TheUKGryphon

Noticed that you haven't backed up your post when challenged. You know what that makes you don't you? Full of ess haytch one tee.

SkyBlueRuffian

Source from within the club, he could not confirm destination Bournemouth are favourites, although Wolves are still sniffing about. Pressley looking to sign 3 strikers to replace.

stupot07

If sisu (their investors) have invested circa £50m to date, I don't see how taking the Wilson 'fee' and running is particularly appealing. I really can't see him going for any more than £1.5m, and that will be made up of payments for goals, appearances, promotion, and leading england to the euros final. So I would doubt the upfront part of a £1.5m deal will be any more than £800-1m. They could have wound the club up right at the end of he season and saved themselves £1-1.5m.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Tonylinc

If sisu (their investors) have invested circa £50m to date, I don't see how taking the Wilson 'fee' and running is particularly appealing. I really can't see him going for any more than £1.5m, and that will be made up of payments for goals, appearances, promotion, and leading england to the euros final. So I would doubt the upfront part of a £1.5m deal will be any more than £800-1m. They could have wound the club up right at the end of he season and saved themselves £1-1.5m.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
And admit that they had failed!!! Never.

Sky Blue Harry H

Source from within the club, he could not confirm destination Bournemouth are favourites, although Wolves are still sniffing about. Pressley looking to sign 3 strikers to replace.

I'd replace Wilson with Pike, Godfrey and Jones .... and let's get in Mainwaring as Captain:whistle:

percy

Is that you that just cut me up on the A47? Brown beast, brown flashing lights?

Like the siren though .... continuous diarrhea sound!

i saw it as well, had steam coming off it before heading round the u bend at the bottom of the road

Last edited:

rupert_bear

Wow that's a rumour we haven't heard before,and that's what it is a rumour nothing more,nothing less.move on nothing to see here !!! #PUSB !!! Imho I think Wilson will stay !!!
Sorry to disappoint but he is gone. As a positive the same source is very sure the kcic crowd will be successful in both their aims and sisu are just cashing in the silver while they can

Sorry to disappoint but he is gone. As a positive the same source is very sure the kcic crowd will be successful in both their aims and sisu are just cashing in the silver while they can
Who is this source then your giving all these statements with nothing to back it up ! And which offer from kcic are you on about ? !!! #PUSB !!!

stupot07

I can't remember whether it's ruffian who said he is friends knows christie.....perhaps it's christie.

Ian1779

Now you've added that detail we can definitely tell it's bullshit.

paulw

Done deal.

Could very well be true, if not now he will be gone within the week. Bournemouth now have cash from the Lallana deal and Eddie Howe is serious about their challenge for next season. I really hope Wilson goes to a good club like The cherries because he is a really nice young man.
[h=1][/h]

shmmeee

Is that "both: their aims & Sisu cashing in" or "both their aims" (as in buying the club and the rental deal) because if the latter then LOL. If the former, do you just mean we'll come back to Cov?

Sounds like bollocks to me to be honest.

I expect Wilson to go though, so I wouldn't be surprised if this rumour is true, if not now, it will be eventually. Too many clubs with cash wanting him. It'll all come down to the replacements. That's 50 goals we need to buy in, certainly doable with a couple of million in this division, but not much less than that.

Users who are viewing this thread