Transfer Rumour Callum Styles (1 Viewer)

hill83

From block 22 you could see robins mouth work harder?

suit-you-sir-suit-you.gif

Hobo

One day a football team will create a decent player, then just clone him out 😂

gruffskyblue

Watching him play tonight, he’s a cracking player to watch. Lovely first touch, low centre of gravity and acting as the link transitioning midfield to attack…HOWEVER, To me he is exactly what we already have in O’Hare and Palmer. Seems an odd one, unless we’re looking at two ‘10’s’ (Doubtful with Simms, Godden and Wright)

He’s probably a guy MR has had his eye on for years and now we have cash!

fatso

Watching him play tonight, he’s a cracking player to watch. Lovely first touch, low centre of gravity and acting as the link transitioning midfield to attack…HOWEVER, To me he is exactly what we already have in O’Hare and Palmer. Seems an odd one, unless we’re looking at two ‘10’s’ (Doubtful with Simms, Godden and Wright)

O'hare's replacement maybe?

mark82

He's versatile, can play LWB, CM & AM (also LW).

slowpoke

Left sided is the interest, we lack balance, my hunch is COH will be fine and what an addition to our squad he will be, but football is a harsh business and Robins has to take into account the what ifs in the COH return.

Users who are viewing this thread