Transfer Rumour Callum Styles (1 Viewer)

Balli001

The ultimate utility player. Also an international.. For £2M Ithink its a decent signing. However based on Barnsleys valuation of Kitching you wont get both for 5 million i dont think

AFCCOVENTRY

Bristol also after him which doesn’t surprise me as they have a big pot of money to play with now with Scott leaving.

TomRad85

Bristol also after him which frowns surprise me as they have a big pot of money to play with now with Scott leaving.
I'm sure I read somewhere that not much of that would be made available to the manager.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

skybluegod

Would be an excellent addition if possible. Not the tallest of players but certainly got some strong technical ability.

Ccfcisparks

Would make a lot of sense. Him and another with Kitching/Cashing and Emeran would be a good way to conclude business

Frostie

I wouldn't be at all surprised if we're in for him, MR has made his admiration for him well known.

I'd expect Watford are interested too.

Happy_Martian

I'm been talking up Styles for probably a month or more. He's nowhere near Hamer's talent but as a box to box midfielder, what he does have would give us an exceptional replacement and would fit in with our other CMs.

Oh, hang on. That Twitter story is by Alan Nixon. I have no faith in his reporting. Seems he has no more knowledge than any of us on this forum. When it breaks from someone else, I may get a bit more excited.

hill83

Not seen much so will defer but not massively excited if this is the Gus replacement TBH

mr-bean-stunned.gif

Users who are viewing this thread