Callum O'Hare on 5Live (1 Viewer)

Alkhen

Callum O'Hare was just on the 5live football social (it'll probably be a podcast soon)

No major revelations, no contract talk. Seems a nice lad just loves football. Gave big praise to Mark Robins for his development. Said the squad is a real tight group again this season. Talked about how tough the injury was mentally.

Kevin Nolan was in the studio, doesn't seem bitter about the league 2 playoff loss, says he still talks to MR.

Cal came across well but the cynic in me finds it weird he is suddenly in the press and available for interviews. Seems a bit of an agent move to raise his profile 🤔

pusbccfc

Or it's just that he's the best player in the Championship ahead of a televised game this Sunday

Flying Fokker

Callum O'Hare was just on the 5live football social (it'll probably be a podcast soon)

No major revelations, no contract talk. Seems a nice lad just loves football. Gave big praise to Mark Robins for his development. Said the squad is a real tight group again this season. Talked about how tough the injury was mentally.

Kevin Nolan was in the studio, doesn't seem bitter about the league 2 playoff loss, says he still talks to MR.

Cal came across well but the cynic in me finds it weird he is suddenly in the press and available for interviews. Seems a bit of an agent move to raise his profile 🤔
He’s the kind of guy that would talk to anybody. He can’t wait to enthuse about matches etc.

Como

Being good at football has no correlation with wanting to or being good at the PR side of things, some obviously do like it, some seem that they might need their arm twisting and others avoid as much as possible.

Callum seems to enjoy it.

slowpoke

Similar with Haji being all over the press today. Had articles with the Athletic and on Talk Sport.

It's great to see us getting the press
I was told ages ago that players get paid from planned interviews with radio or tv which goes into a pot and divided up equally with the squad at some point.
Does anyone know if that’s correct?

Users who are viewing this thread