Callum O Hare (1 Viewer)

CCFCSteve

Sounds like Robins wants to get him playing some minutes for u21’s which is great news. will be a massive boost.

no_loyalty

Need O'Hare back asap and to pickup where he left off, we are craving for some quality. Hopefully we don't fuck about offering him a new deal either.

Adge

Need O'Hare back asap and to pickup where he left off, we are craving for some quality. Hopefully we don't fuck about offering him a new deal either.
And there lies the problem. He won’t be picking up where he left off unfortunately as he will need matches and minutes to get back up to speed.

Mcbean

The pressure on him will be immense if he comes back in this period of indifferent playing - once some of the new guys have got their mojos back ( they will - in Robins we trust ) it will be much easier

JulianDarbyFTW

Spoke to JA at the Watford game, and he said O'Hare was a couple of weeks behind him in terms of a return to full training, so given how quickly he returned to the first team I can only imagine O'Hare will be fairly close behind, even given his lengthy time out. If nothing else, his return will galvanise the fan base.

San Francisco

Very strongly doubt O'Hare will get up to speed for a least a few months and he'll probably be subbed on and taken good care of to avoid the risk of another similar injury.
It'd be foolish to put all our hopes on him to solve our midfield woes and take us to the top.

Matt smith

Thought he wasn’t his best when he came back before TBF. Still good but not what he can be. We can’t be relying on him, certainly this side of the transfer window.
Well we are, that’s the state of play due to massive incompetence

it shouldn’t be needs must, but my god it is

BananaFlats

Allen's wasn't a muscular injury though , so he's been able to get up to speed a lot quicker. As has been mentioned a lot above, O'Hare has the mental side of things to overcome as well as the physical, and his body needs time to tune back into playing football, even more so in the position he plays. I would expect it to be after Christmas before we're seeing any consistent level of performance from him, so let's be patient.

pusbccfc

Even if he sat on the bench for a few games, imagine the noise from the fans.

Briles

We ain't gonna see him back to his best until after Xmas I'm imagining.

slowpoke

He is training on the grass has been for a while, naturally fit lad I’m sure once given the go-ahead from the medics he will soon be okay.

Users who are viewing this thread