Callum O’Hare (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

I’ve knocked him enough I think it’s fair he deserves credit,is he now adding goals ? Really have been impressed with him of late loved the sunglasses today...

Keep it up COH💙😎

Evo1883

Not yet certainly not on Bidwell,Sheaf has been ok of recent was great today
Sheafs been good all season to be honest , last season he was prone to a mistake .. he definitely seems to have cut it out and looks very classy

SkyblueTexan

:cool:

pusbccfc

Signed him on a free if you didn't know

Hertsccfc

he set up waghorn for the fourth before moving into to score I think his engine is incredible
Yes that goal showed the real value of his excellent movement. Most other players who made that through pass wouldn't then have got into position to score.

Grendel

Yes that goal showed the real value of his excellent movement. Most other players who made that through pass wouldn't then have got into position to score.

thats o hares strength. He’s always wanting the ball every time the team move forward.

He’s always trying to create opportunities as well as tracking back to defend

He’s the most influential player on the team for decades in the way the Team plays

Grendel

Some people rated o hare a 5 yesterday

Hertsccfc

thats o hares strength. He’s always wanting the ball every time the team move forward.

He’s always trying to create opportunities as well as tracking back to defend

He’s the most influential player on the team for decades in the way the Team plays
He does it virtually all match too. The second goal against Sheffield United is another great example of his movement. So few other players in the Championship would have created that space. You see players like Foden doing this in the Premier. And no I not claiming that he's as good as Foden of course but he is exceptional at this level.

pusbccfc

he set up waghorn for the fourth before moving into to score I think his engine is incredible

The pass through to Hamer was the best. A quicker player or a decent striker would have buried it. Cut through the Birmingham defence with one pass.

Man marked and kicked to pieces again yesterday.

Mcbean

Watch his head move when looking for the ball - he’s looking for the space to move into and what other people are doing - class and he is going to be worth a mint

stupot07

It’s called scanning. Pedri at Barcelona is amazing at it
Been trying to drum this into my 11 year old for 2 years, and hes got much better at it and does it naturally now. There was a great thread the other other day on Twitter focusing on De Bruyne's scanning. I've notice Sheaf is particularly good at it too.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

steve101

O'Hare has taken up better positions in the 6 yard box, hence his added goals. Did well to follow up for yesterday's goal so late in the game rather than just watching the ball.

SBAndy

Been trying to drum this into my 11 year old for 2 years, and hes got much better at it and does it naturally now. There was a great thread the other other day on Twitter focusing on De Bruyne's scanning. I've notice Sheaf is particularly good at it too.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reminds me of when we had a midfield of Steven Jennings and James Bailey. Jennings was awful positionally as he never looked around.

Finham

He's one of our best players since relegation and it was insane that people were questioning his merit. What the real question is though: is where did the shades come from? Watching back the celebration, he doesn't have them, then they pan back, and when they zoom in again they're on. There was a bit of a kerkuffle in the celebration just before the zoom back-did someone in the crowd throw them on? (to the pitch, not his face). Or did he have them down his socks or in his shorts all game?!?

Gint11

I noticed on his goal, our 4th where the ball rebounds out and he kept running into the box where as all Birmingham players near had stopped.

That was the difference and reason he scored. Brilliant!

Frostie

I noticed on his goal, our 4th where the ball rebounds out and he kept running into the box where as all Birmingham players near had stopped.

That was the difference and reason he scored. Brilliant!

Difference in desire is staggering.
Birmingham are a shambles but full credit to Cal.

covcity4life

Sheafs been good all season to be honest , last season he was prone to a mistake .. he definitely seems to have cut it out and looks very classy
He's still prone to a mistake. But it'd to be expected as he tries to make things happen.

Hutch11

He's one of our best players since relegation and it was insane that people were questioning his merit. What the real question is though: is where did the shades come from? Watching back the celebration, he doesn't have them, then they pan back, and when they zoom in again they're on. There was a bit of a kerkuffle in the celebration just before the zoom back-did someone in the crowd throw them on? (to the pitch, not his face). Or did he have them down his socks or in his shorts all game?!?
Someone threw them on, he tried to catch them

Users who are viewing this thread