Callum contract offer (2 Viewers)

SHUNT31

Interesting you should say that
Was speaking to him this morning mainly about the statue committee and we were both saying how King seems to be just the person for this stage of the club. Very different to others involved during sisu years but proving himself in the people he’s recruiting and the progress being made on and off the pitch
Goes against the narrative that King had a rift with Overson then doesn’t it?

Who’d have thought it.

Calista

I can’t imagine there are many Prem clubs queuing up to offer COH a contract. It’s a big step up. But he can wait and see if we make it into the Prem ourselves, which I’m sure would be his favoured outcome.

Assuming we don’t get promoted, maybe his agent has something lined up for him abroad in the same way as Vik? He’d be well suited to most of the European leagues.

Sky Blue Pete

I thought Overson was pissed off because he's been banned from the training ground and can't hold lockdown parties with the players anymore...
As I say I don’t want to talk for him it was seeing things that looked worrying, similar for me, but one can’t argue with what’s happened and the decisions being made

AFCCOVENTRY

I can’t imagine there are many Prem clubs queuing up to offer COH a contract. It’s a big step up. But he can wait and see if we make it into the Prem ourselves, which I’m sure would be his favoured outcome.

Assuming we don’t get promoted, maybe his agent has something lined up for him abroad in the same way as Vik? He’d be well suited to most of the European leagues.

He’s a great Championship player no doubt but is he Premiership material? I don’t think so.

Skyblue_CP

Team looks to be getting on really well and for once there’s no drama. In rolls Gimoc with the “everyone hates eachother, the dressing room is falling apart” bs, if Cal is aggrieved that Simms is on decent money then by all means he can leave.

SeaSeeEffCee

Team looks to be getting on really well and for once there’s no drama. In rolls Gimoc with the “everyone hates eachother, the dressing room is falling apart” bs, if Cal is aggrieved that Simms is on decent money then by all means he can leave.
I don’t really know how you can call yourself a supporter while actively trying to stir shit up spreading rumours like that tbh. What good does it do for the team?

TomRad85

I don’t really know how you can call yourself a supporter while actively trying to stir shit up spreading rumours like that tbh. What good does it do for the team?
Or Dawkins with his just give the players that I know what they want bullshit

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

SBT

Is there any chance we can stop quoting GIMOC's Twitter page as if it might have any relationship to reality at all? Scroll down and the guy is retweeting claims that the World Economic Forum is implanting microchips into people's hands in order to enslave society. We need to stop bothering him and let him get on with his important work in smashing the illuminati.

1705074467971.jpeg

NorthernWisdom

Is there any chance we can stop quoting GIMOC's Twitter page as if it might have any relationship to reality at all? Scroll down and the guy is retweeting claims that the World Economic Forum is implanting microchips into people's hands in order to enslave society. We need to stop bothering him and let him get on with his important work in smashing the illuminati.

View attachment 33319
Whilst I'd normally agree, I felt it important to point out the contract offer he says is pathetic is also a pay rise... according to him! Way they were banging on thought they were offering him less, not more!

hamertime

Looks like he’s going, will get more wages and a hefty signing on fee and probably a longer contract than we are prepared to give. Can’t really blame him, he’s helped us we’ve helped him.

He’s got previous as he did the same to villa to come to us so it’s one of them.

I doubt he will be loved anywhere else as much as here. My gut instinct is we are not giving a long contract considering his previous injuries and he’s probably already been offered one somewhere else.

skyblueelephant76

Looks like he’s going, will get more wages and a hefty signing on fee and probably a longer contract than we are prepared to give. Can’t really blame him, he’s helped us we’ve helped him.

He’s got previous as he did the same to villa to come to us so it’s one of them.

I doubt he will be loved anywhere else as much as here. My gut instinct is we are not giving a long contract considering his previous injuries and he’s probably already been offered one somewhere else.
He hasn't got 'previous', Villa never offered him a contract.

Astute

O'Hare only has one maybe two chances of a big contract left in his career. It would be foolish to look into the contract offer too much without having a clue what has been offered.

Brighton Sky Blue

Would have been nice for him to sign a year’s extension with a non promotion release clause so he gets his move and we at least get a fee, but so be it.

He leaves how he arrived

Skyblueweeman

He's windmilling. He lost his ITK status with the old regime now he just sits around moaning with other people who lost that status it seems.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
And his ITK information was copied from others as well. He blatantly got hold of information I had sent to 3 posters separately on fixture release about the first few games (as I had sight of the fixtures about an hour before they were made public).

He copied what I had messaged, word for word and passed it off his own. And then had the temerity to DM me and ask what the issue was.

Idiot.

SkyBlueTam

I think if Cal is running down his contract, we got him for nowt & he's going for nowt. But I can't help thinking he's playing a dangerous game, just imagine if he was to get another bad injury in the next coupls of months.

Bertola

I think he's on his way in the summer (unless we get promoted), but if that happens, he should go with our blessing. He's won a league title with us, has been fantastic in the championship with us, and will have seen out his contract.

As Shmee said, he's not the type to down tools so will continue to give his all for us for the remainder of the season, so get behind him and enjoy him whilst he's ours.

I'll be gutted if he goes, but can't begrudge him a shot at the PL

Skyblueweeman

Someone mentioned earlier that the last 24hrs have been embarassing for Gimoc. Did I miss something yesterday? Can someone point me to any 'incredulous' posts from him that I can LOL at?!

NorthernWisdom

Someone mentioned earlier that the last 24hrs have been embarassing for Gimoc. Did I miss something yesterday? Can someone point me to any 'incredulous' posts from him that I can LOL at?!
hardly any players on our radar for january atm. king has told robins most likely be summer before we see extra players coming in. unless players leave who need replacing.

godden and moore could be leaving for warmer climates.
Followed by...

SBAndy

Interview pending. “We’ll see what happens 😉”.

Don’t know how to take that comment tbh. Could read that it’s all but done, or could be that he’s like an excitable puppy.

Users who are viewing this thread