Callum Ball (1 Viewer)

ScottChegg

Is Callum Ball injured? Heard nothing about him but I might have missed it?

ajsccfc

He's been out injured but played the full game of one of those development squad matches the other day so if he's not on the bench next game, he's not far away.

ScottChegg

Cheers mate, I thought he might have played against Sheff Wed but didn't see his name. Not really seen enough of him to know if we're missing anything to be honest....

dongonzalos

Cheers mate, I thought he might have played against Sheff Wed but didn't see his name. Not really seen enough of him to know if we're missing anything to be honest....

I have seen him a few times and I still don't know either.

One minute he looks class.

The next anonymous

Lecko

Chipped a bone in his ankle I heard, think Robins said in an article this morning that he's looking sharp again

olderskyblue

He played the "assist" of the season so far I think, setting up McGoldrick for a goal.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Wasn't impressed under the Thorn regime but we should all give him a chance and see if Robins can improve him

For fecks sake. He was signed on 19th July, and Thorn left on August 25th/26th. Ball had barely even filled his sock-drawer in his new digs by the time AT was on his way :facepalm:

superskyblue

He was very good vs Swindon away and also made a good impact in the Arsenal cup game. Offered something different to McGoldrick, not sure how he would link up with Clarke. Don't think he has enough pace to lead the line on his own.

stupot07

He showed glimpses, but in the main looked poor. Another waste of a signing really, he'd dropped below ROD in the pecking order prior to getting injured.

Mr B

Probably appearing in Panto later this year...... 'Rock On Tommy'.

Oh sorry you said Callum Ball, :facepalm:........ still probably appearing in Panto later this year!

Donnie Brasco

“Callum played 90 minutes on Monday and he looked sharp and in all fairness it was a good Under-21 performance; we passed the ball well and created a load of chances and it was reminiscent of the first team performance, so I was pleased with the way they went about the game.

“He's fit and pushes himself into contention and it gives me a stronger number to choose from. We need everyone fit at this stage and ready to force themselves into the reckoning.

“I am looking at everyone to make an impact. There are people who are coming out of contract and looking to renew and they have got to show that they can add that value because countrywide we're all in the same position and every penny counts.

Users who are viewing this thread