Calling Coventry City Supporters.........action is needed! (1 Viewer)

brinner

We really do need to sick together now regards to Sisus threats of moving us away from Coventry to a new ground.

Its a disgrace, they should not even be making statements of this kind.............but they are and they really do believe we will still be owned by them when all this mess has been sorted out.

We cannot allow this to happen, we need to ALL come together as one and unite against Sisu.

The not one penny more protest must come in to effect from now and we all stand as one, if we dont then I really do think it will be the end of CCFC.

The Sisu parasites need to be exterminated and the only way it will happen is if we ALL stick together and agree to the campaign, it may hurt us in the short term but I as well as a lot of others are convinced it will be beneficial in the long run.

I dont wanna support a Coventry Sphinx, or a Coventry United.............I want to support Coventry City, formed in 1883, the team ive supported all my life...........

Enough is enough, we need to unite and starve sisu out of Coventry, if we dont we will not have a Coventry City Football Club to support within 2 years.

WE NEED TO STICK TOGETHER NOW AS SUPPORTERS LIKE NEVER BEFORE!

All the best and PUSB!!!

Last edited:

brinner

anyone that does not agree with me on this, im happy to meet for a pint and a chat, discuss eatchothers views and agree to agree/disagree over a non violent chat :)

I will be in the Weddington Social Club in Nuneaton this Thursday (30th) if anybody wants a chat between 9-11pm, I will stand by the bar in a CCFC 1988 home top so I cant be missed if anyone wants a chat! PUSB!

Last edited:

Steve.B50

We really do need to sick together now regards to Sisus threats of moving us away from Coventry to a new ground.

Its a disgrace, they should not even be making statements of this kind.............but they are and they really do believe we will still be owned by them when all this mess has been sorted out.

We cannot allow this to happen, we need to ALL come together as one and unite against Sisu.

The not one penny more protest must come in to effect from now and we all stand as one, if we dont then I really do think it will be the end of CCFC.

The Sisu parasites need to be exterminated and the only way it will happen is if we ALL stick together and agree to the campaign, it may hurt us in the short term but I as well as a lot of others are convinced it will be beneficial in the long run.

I dont wanna support a Coventry Sphinx, or a Coventry United.............I want to support Coventry City, formed in 1883, the team ive supported all my life...........

Enough is enough, we need to unite and starve sisu out of Coventry, if we dont we will not have a Coventry City Football Club to support within 2 years.

All the best and PUSB!!!

Your right, this is not going to go away. We have to try and put our views forward together.
This is not the time to just agree and leave it to someone else.
We have to put pressure on people and let everyone know how wrong his is.

Steve.B50

anyone that does not agree with me on this, im happy to meet for a pint and a chat, discuss eatchothers views and agree to agree/disagree over a non violent chat :)

I will be in the Weddington Social Club in Nuneaton this Thursday (30th) if anybody wants a chat between 9-11pm, I will stand by the bar in a CCFC 1988 home top so I cant be missed if anyone wants a chat! PUSB!
How can any City fan not agree?

Bennets Afro

Time for all fans to stand as one!!! Lets give SISU the message no one will follow them if they move out of Cov and let's get protesting. Ryton Thursday seems a good place to start!!!

mattylad

yeah just took a while to get to the point but hopefully now all fans will realise that the only thing to do is cutoff SISU from the club. Don't attend any meeting with the club organised by TF, total season ticket boycott, purchase no merchandise, refuse to let your child attend any CCFC school event and place a city must stay poster in your window and car

quinn1971

yeah just took a while to get to the point but hopefully now all fans will realise that the only thing to do is cutoff SISU from the club. Don't attend any meeting with the club organised by TF, total season ticket boycott, purchase no merchandise, refuse to let your child attend any CCFC school event and place a city must stay poster in your window and car

Does anybody on here know somebody at the telegraph..couldnt they start sending out car stickers/posters with the papers.or let each news agent have some to give away.?

ccfcdan

Does anybody on here know somebody at the telegraph..couldnt they start sending out car stickers/posters with the papers.or let each news agent have some to give away.?

I've got mine in my car. I think they are up Tesco again today?

@richh87

Agree 100%. Not a penny more.

I think Fisher is seriously risking his safety if he goes to a fans forum. This isn't a threat - just a genuine concern.

quinn1971

Agree 100%. Not a penny more.

I think Fisher is seriously risking his safety if he goes to a fans forum. This isn't a threat - just a genuine concern.

But he wont see it like that.he thinks he'll be the saviour of the club.he thinks the fans will be behind him on it.hell surround himself with these hand picked sisu fans at these forums and try to convince them his plan is the only option. he's in for a big shock.

Last edited:

Delboycov

How can any City fan not agree?

I think there are still quite a few that don't Steve and seem quite excited at the prospect of us moving out of the city and building a tin pot stadium somewhere else purely because we'll own it. Sounds like a case of turkey's voting for Christmas to me though...

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

All the best and PUSB!!!
:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Steve.B50

I think there are still quite a few that don't Steve and seem quite excited at the prospect of us moving out of the city and building a tin pot stadium somewhere else purely because we'll own it. Sounds like a case of turkey's voting for Christmas to me though...

But if we had decent owners ACL and/or Alan Higgs Trustwoud sell part or all of the stadium to CCFC

Steve.B50

Or anyone he backs, his record ain't great.

I can't support a SISU OUT! until I know what will be IN in their place.

Sorry, that doesn't mean I don't want SISU OUT! I'd just rather save my energy until I know what the result will be.

SISU out is not the main issue here as they will probably still be here ext season, it's all about staying in Coventry. I will not have a ST next season if they are still here but that's my own personal choice but CIty has to stay in the City.

NorthernWisdom

SISU out is not the main issue here as they will probably still be here ext season, it's all about staying in Coventry. I will not have a ST next season if they are still here but that's my own personal choice but CIty has to stay in the City.

I'd accept them moving away if there's an actual scheme to come back.

I'll wait for the plans to be unveiled though. I don't believe SISU will prove anything beyond words, but they might.

I'd also like a protest that ACL should offer a 3 year deal on the Ricoh. There's a ground there, both sides can make it happen if they wanted to. If ACL offered a 3 year deal at cost and that was still turned down, then I might be persuaded to protest.

Steve.B50

The Sisu parasites need to be exterminated and the only way it will happen is if we ALL stick together and agree to the campaign, it may hurt us in the short term but I as well as a lot of others are

convinced it will be beneficial in the long run.

All the best and PUSB!!!

With you Brinner

Steve.B50

I'd accept them moving away if there's an actual scheme to come back.

I'll wait for the plans to be unveiled though. I don't believe SISU will prove anything beyond words, but they might.

I'd also like a protest that ACL should offer a 3 year deal on the Ricoh. There's a ground there, both sides can make it happen if they wanted to. If ACL offered a 3 year deal at cost and that was still turned down, then I might be persuaded to protest.

Good point but who do ACL talk to?
They gave us three games for nothing at end f season, they want us but the relationship is broken, by who it does not matter.
Not defending anyone but our club is well and truly dead if we move out of Coventry, may already be on life support.
If we do not do something now it will be to late

stringyb92

All the best and PUSB!!!

Sorry i couldn't make it, as id love to meet someone with a view of how sisu are poisonous and understand it, but i was busy so perhaps another time. I think the issue here is a group of angry supporters who are banding rubbish around between each other and make the situation sound worse than what it is in reality. I read in another post that sisu are succeeding in dividing the fans? Is that really there aim? That is just life with people having different views.

cloughie

Why would ACL offer a sisu the privilege of a cost price useage of the stadium whilst they build what would be considered a business rival.

A bit like Tescos asking to use an Asdas store on the cheap whilst they build a new tescos next door

Steve.B50

Sorry i couldn't make it, as id love to meet someone with a view of how sisu are poisonous and understand it, but i was busy so perhaps another time. I think the issue here is a group of angry supporters who are banding rubbish around between each other and make the situation sound worse than what it is in reality. I read in another post that sisu are succeeding in dividing the fans? Is that really there aim? That is just life with people having different views.

I am more than happy to meet and chat over a diet coke.
Seriously, we may not agree but more than apply to have mature open conversation.
Steve

Steve.B50

Why would ACL offer a sisu the privilege of a cost price useage of the stadium whilst they build what would be considered a business rival.

A bit like Tescos asking to use an Asdas store on the cheap whilst they build a new tescos next door

The thing is they would probably do a deal for just that . Iif SISU do not get the stadium they are not going to build anther one. If the Administrator approached them as suggested a deal, why not get money for renting for three years its better than nothing, it's a business and sill not to use it even if its short term.

cloughie

Because they want to keep the club in Coventry.

if they don't want that, the protests should be ACL OUT! too.

The club is already in coventry and there is already a stadium to play in

Before you say it is unaffordable please explain how 30 million being spent on a new stadium is going to be a cheaper option .

£400.000 ( the last rent offer) x how many years before it reaches £30 million plus interest ? A complete non starter

NorthernWisdom

I am more than happy to meet and chat over a diet coke.
Seriously, we may not agree but more than apply to have mature open conversation.
Steve

Can I just say this attitude is appreciated more than a like can give.

Perhaps if all sides weren't so keen to push one another to the edge, we wouldn't even be in this state now. I don't know if everybody's so entrenched in positions now that nobody will move (fans, club, stadium company etc.), but you never know. I do know there definitely won't be movement if it's just shouting, no talking.

Steve.B50

Here s a deal?
ACL let SISU rent the stadium for three years while they build a new one in Warwickshire. Pay £400k a year plus extra for cup games.

ACL could and will not say no.

Why, because they know that SISU will not be here in three years.

NorthernWisdom

The club is already in coventry and there is already a stadium to play in

Before you say it is unaffordable please explain how 30 million being spent on a new stadium is going to be a cheaper option .

£400.000 ( the last rent offer) x how many years before it reaches £30 million plus interest ? A complete non starter

The same as you buy a house rather than rent it.

The same as the Ricoh was built rather than stay at highfield Road.

Firstly, why £30mil? Not only that but there's naming rights/increased revenues etc.

And an asset on the books. That counts for a lot. That actually makes the club more saleable.

You could equally say as the council (Maton? Mutton?) quoted £40mil for their half share of ACL (not much of a lease there either), so why should anybody buy ACL?

Steve.B50

Can I just say this attitude is appreciated more than a like can give.

Perhaps if all sides weren't so keen to push one another to the edge, we wouldn't even be in this state now. I don't know if everybody's so entrenched in positions now that nobody will move (fans, club, stadium company etc.), but you never know. I do know there definitely won't be movement if it's just shouting, no talking.

But would you not agree that to much just talking has been done, I do not believe anyone anymore but if we try and stick together as one voice the very least we can hope for is we stay in Coventry.

Users who are viewing this thread