Calling all Coventry City fans going to the match tomorrow night - Want to be on TV? (1 Viewer)

GeoBraham

Calling all Coventry City fans going to tomorrow's match against Sheffield Utd. Fancy being on TV? There will be filming taking place for a National Geographic programme - Blink Films are looking for fans to take part in a social experiment whilst at the match.

We are looking for Coventry City fans who will be at the game tomorrow and will be willing to take part in our filming. There has been a previous study done that showed when a team won a game, their fans' testosterone levels rose and when the team lost their fans' testosterone dropped drastically after the game. We are hoping to find out if this is true.

We need volunteers to give a sample of your urine and saliva before the match, at half time and at the end of the match to determine how your testosterone levels change throughout the match. Don't worry - you won't miss any of the match itself and it's a great chance to find out just how much you really care about Coventry City! If you are interested in taking part please email [email protected] for more information.

Die Hard Coventry City Fans - we want you!

lordsummerisle

Think the previous study on testosterone levels is wrong.

Whenever City lose I've always given my missus a right hard shag to vent my fruistrations.

She was really pissed off when Andy Thorn was sacked, and Richard Shaw was the best aphrodisiac she'd ever known.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Three pisses in 90 minutes? Bloody hell. I can barely manage once every couple of hours or so!

D

Deleted member 4232

This has been posted on a heap of Blades forums too. Might be legit. But why anyone would is beyond me...:thinking about:

ccfcway

this is legit

apparently they approached SISU, but they declined as they didnt have a pot to piss in

While I believe that the more common procedure to measure testosterone levels is via a blood test, I am nevertheless prepared to offer a strange man samples of my urine in return for vague promises of TV stardom. My TV experience to date is limited and consists solely of one voice-over appearance, accidently achieved when a babestation girl held her microphone too close to her telephone. Therefore this fast-track route to fame seems to be a sensible alternative to the usual audition process. Will I have to bring my own containers or will these be provided?

Walking Bird

Three pisses in 90 minutes? Bloody hell. I can barely manage once every couple of hours or so!

A few beers before the game & on a cold night. If they bring a bucket they can have as much as they want!

Astute

I don't need anyone else to take the piss. I am married.

Users who are viewing this thread